Reward Tracks are still dull

Blackarps.1974

> @"BlaqueFyre.5678" said:

> > @"Euryon.9248" said:

> > > @"Blackarps.1974" said:

> > > Even after a few changes here and there, they are still pretty dull. I love that we can right click the chests now to just instantly put them in our inventory now but the rewards themselves are pretty lacking. I'm also fully aware of AFK pip and reward track farming while making these suggestions.

> > >

> > > Here are a few things that I think could be changed/tweaked.

> > >

> >

> > > 2. Final rewards for each reward track a pretty meh. Its mostly mystic clovers and heroics. It would be nice to have something a little more enticing or maybe a way to break down clovers? That might hurt the economy though. The Hero Weapon track just gives a yellow item (thank to whoever made this an item and not just a skin btw, I've been forging them since this track seems the most profitable and has the best chances for ascended boxes). One thing someone talked about before was potentially adding a gift of Maguuma or Desert mastery as the final reward? This would be amazing. Anything that let's us keep playing WvW while working for a legendary would be fantastic. There really are some of us who highly dislike PvE.

> >

> > Absolutely not. You can't get Gift of Battle doing PvE, it's there to ensure that people put some time into wvw to earn a legendary. The reverse applies for Gifts of Mastery -- you shouldn't be able to get those anywhere but putting time into PvE. Believe it or not, there are plenty of people who hate wvw but have had to grind it out for the Gift of Battle.

> >

> >

>

> Actually you can get GoB without WvW funnily enough but hey whatever it’s not like facts are important. #pvecurrencyconverters

Not legitimately. If there are hacks or black market ways to get it, that doesn't invalidate my statement.

> @"Euryon.9248" said:

> > @"BlaqueFyre.5678" said:

> > > @"Euryon.9248" said:

> > > > @"Blackarps.1974" said:

> > > > Even after a few changes here and there, they are still pretty dull. I love that we can right click the chests now to just instantly put them in our inventory now but the rewards themselves are pretty lacking. I'm also fully aware of AFK pip and reward track farming while making these suggestions.

> > > >

> > > > Here are a few things that I think could be changed/tweaked.

> > > >

> > >

> > > > 2. Final rewards for each reward track a pretty meh. Its mostly mystic clovers and heroics. It would be nice to have something a little more enticing or maybe a way to break down clovers? That might hurt the economy though. The Hero Weapon track just gives a yellow item (thank to whoever made this an item and not just a skin btw, I've been forging them since this track seems the most profitable and has the best chances for ascended boxes). One thing someone talked about before was potentially adding a gift of Maguuma or Desert mastery as the final reward? This would be amazing. Anything that let's us keep playing WvW while working for a legendary would be fantastic. There really are some of us who highly dislike PvE.

> > >

> > > Absolutely not. You can't get Gift of Battle doing PvE, it's there to ensure that people put some time into wvw to earn a legendary. The reverse applies for Gifts of Mastery -- you shouldn't be able to get those anywhere but putting time into PvE. Believe it or not, there are plenty of people who hate wvw but have had to grind it out for the Gift of Battle.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Actually you can get GoB without WvW funnily enough but hey whatever it’s not like facts are important. #pvecurrencyconverters

>

> Not legitimately. If there are hacks or black market ways to get it, that doesn't invalidate my statement.

Not hacks and not black Market ways literally just have to use the PvE Currency Converters and you can get the GoB without Playing WvW, I know facts are pesky..

> > @"Euryon.9248" said:

> > > @"BlaqueFyre.5678" said:

> > > > @"Euryon.9248" said:

> > > > > @"Blackarps.1974" said:

> > > > > Even after a few changes here and there, they are still pretty dull. I love that we can right click the chests now to just instantly put them in our inventory now but the rewards themselves are pretty lacking. I'm also fully aware of AFK pip and reward track farming while making these suggestions.

> > > > >

> > > > > Here are a few things that I think could be changed/tweaked.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > 2. Final rewards for each reward track a pretty meh. Its mostly mystic clovers and heroics. It would be nice to have something a little more enticing or maybe a way to break down clovers? That might hurt the economy though. The Hero Weapon track just gives a yellow item (thank to whoever made this an item and not just a skin btw, I've been forging them since this track seems the most profitable and has the best chances for ascended boxes). One thing someone talked about before was potentially adding a gift of Maguuma or Desert mastery as the final reward? This would be amazing. Anything that let's us keep playing WvW while working for a legendary would be fantastic. There really are some of us who highly dislike PvE.

> > > >

> > > > Absolutely not. You can't get Gift of Battle doing PvE, it's there to ensure that people put some time into wvw to earn a legendary. The reverse applies for Gifts of Mastery -- you shouldn't be able to get those anywhere but putting time into PvE. Believe it or not, there are plenty of people who hate wvw but have had to grind it out for the Gift of Battle.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Actually you can get GoB without WvW funnily enough but hey whatever it’s not like facts are important. #pvecurrencyconverters

> >

> > Not legitimately. If there are hacks or black market ways to get it, that doesn't invalidate my statement.

>

> Not hacks and not black Market ways literally just have to use the PvE Currency Converters and you can get the GoB without Playing WvW, I know facts are pesky..

How? They removed the only way to buy it, through Badges of Honor.

> @"Imperadordf.2687" said:

> > > > @"BlaqueFyre.5678" said:

> > > > > @"Euryon.9248" said:

> > > > > > @"Blackarps.1974" said:

> > > > > > Even after a few changes here and there, they are still pretty dull. I love that we can right click the chests now to just instantly put them in our inventory now but the rewards themselves are pretty lacking. I'm also fully aware of AFK pip and reward track farming while making these suggestions.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Here are a few things that I think could be changed/tweaked.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > 2. Final rewards for each reward track a pretty meh. Its mostly mystic clovers and heroics. It would be nice to have something a little more enticing or maybe a way to break down clovers? That might hurt the economy though. The Hero Weapon track just gives a yellow item (thank to whoever made this an item and not just a skin btw, I've been forging them since this track seems the most profitable and has the best chances for ascended boxes). One thing someone talked about before was potentially adding a gift of Maguuma or Desert mastery as the final reward? This would be amazing. Anything that let's us keep playing WvW while working for a legendary would be fantastic. There really are some of us who highly dislike PvE.

> > > > >

> > > > > Absolutely not. You can't get Gift of Battle doing PvE, it's there to ensure that people put some time into wvw to earn a legendary. The reverse applies for Gifts of Mastery -- you shouldn't be able to get those anywhere but putting time into PvE. Believe it or not, there are plenty of people who hate wvw but have had to grind it out for the Gift of Battle.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Actually you can get GoB without WvW funnily enough but hey whatever it’s not like facts are important. #pvecurrencyconverters

> > >

> > > Not legitimately. If there are hacks or black market ways to get it, that doesn't invalidate my statement.

> >

> > Not hacks and not black Market ways literally just have to use the PvE Currency Converters and you can get the GoB without Playing WvW, I know facts are pesky..

>

> How? They removed the only way to buy it, through Badges of Honor.

Use Converter to get BoHs then purchase Things from WvW vendor when WvW Big Spender is Daily get Reward potion rinse Repeat, never have to do a single participation of WvW, this has been a thing since they made the change.

> > @"Imperadordf.2687" said:

> > > > > @"BlaqueFyre.5678" said:

> > > > > > @"Euryon.9248" said:

> > > > > > > @"Blackarps.1974" said:

> > > > > > > Even after a few changes here and there, they are still pretty dull. I love that we can right click the chests now to just instantly put them in our inventory now but the rewards themselves are pretty lacking. I'm also fully aware of AFK pip and reward track farming while making these suggestions.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Here are a few things that I think could be changed/tweaked.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > 2. Final rewards for each reward track a pretty meh. Its mostly mystic clovers and heroics. It would be nice to have something a little more enticing or maybe a way to break down clovers? That might hurt the economy though. The Hero Weapon track just gives a yellow item (thank to whoever made this an item and not just a skin btw, I've been forging them since this track seems the most profitable and has the best chances for ascended boxes). One thing someone talked about before was potentially adding a gift of Maguuma or Desert mastery as the final reward? This would be amazing. Anything that let's us keep playing WvW while working for a legendary would be fantastic. There really are some of us who highly dislike PvE.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Absolutely not. You can't get Gift of Battle doing PvE, it's there to ensure that people put some time into wvw to earn a legendary. The reverse applies for Gifts of Mastery -- you shouldn't be able to get those anywhere but putting time into PvE. Believe it or not, there are plenty of people who hate wvw but have had to grind it out for the Gift of Battle.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Actually you can get GoB without WvW funnily enough but hey whatever it’s not like facts are important. #pvecurrencyconverters

> > > >

> > > > Not legitimately. If there are hacks or black market ways to get it, that doesn't invalidate my statement.

> > >

> > > Not hacks and not black Market ways literally just have to use the PvE Currency Converters and you can get the GoB without Playing WvW, I know facts are pesky..

> >

> > How? They removed the only way to buy it, through Badges of Honor.

>

> Use Converter to get BoHs then purchase Things from WvW vendor when WvW Big Spender is Daily get Reward potion rinse Repeat, never have to do a single participation of WvW, this has been a thing since they made the change.

Doesn't it take like, weeks?

> @"Imperadordf.2687" said:

> > > @"Imperadordf.2687" said:

> > > > > > @"BlaqueFyre.5678" said:

> > > > > > > @"Euryon.9248" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Blackarps.1974" said:

> > > > > > > > Even after a few changes here and there, they are still pretty dull. I love that we can right click the chests now to just instantly put them in our inventory now but the rewards themselves are pretty lacking. I'm also fully aware of AFK pip and reward track farming while making these suggestions.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Here are a few things that I think could be changed/tweaked.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > 2. Final rewards for each reward track a pretty meh. Its mostly mystic clovers and heroics. It would be nice to have something a little more enticing or maybe a way to break down clovers? That might hurt the economy though. The Hero Weapon track just gives a yellow item (thank to whoever made this an item and not just a skin btw, I've been forging them since this track seems the most profitable and has the best chances for ascended boxes). One thing someone talked about before was potentially adding a gift of Maguuma or Desert mastery as the final reward? This would be amazing. Anything that let's us keep playing WvW while working for a legendary would be fantastic. There really are some of us who highly dislike PvE.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Absolutely not. You can't get Gift of Battle doing PvE, it's there to ensure that people put some time into wvw to earn a legendary. The reverse applies for Gifts of Mastery -- you shouldn't be able to get those anywhere but putting time into PvE. Believe it or not, there are plenty of people who hate wvw but have had to grind it out for the Gift of Battle.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Actually you can get GoB without WvW funnily enough but hey whatever it’s not like facts are important. #pvecurrencyconverters

> > > > >

> > > > > Not legitimately. If there are hacks or black market ways to get it, that doesn't invalidate my statement.

> > > >

> > > > Not hacks and not black Market ways literally just have to use the PvE Currency Converters and you can get the GoB without Playing WvW, I know facts are pesky..

> > >

> > > How? They removed the only way to buy it, through Badges of Honor.

> >

> > Use Converter to get BoHs then purchase Things from WvW vendor when WvW Big Spender is Daily get Reward potion rinse Repeat, never have to do a single participation of WvW, this has been a thing since they made the change.

>

> Doesn't it take like, weeks?

So? It’s perfectly possible and viable to do it and if doing WvW is so stressful/horrible for those that don’t want to WvW for the GoB which is meant to be obtained from participating in WvW then it’s a perfect solution, they give up the 4-8 hrs needed to acquire GoB in a timely manner.

Again the equivalent GoE doesn’t have any equivalent way to fully acquire without participating in PvE, while GoB is able to be acquired without a single ounce of Particpation in WvW

> @"Euryon.9248" said:

> > @"Blackarps.1974" said:

> > Even after a few changes here and there, they are still pretty dull. I love that we can right click the chests now to just instantly put them in our inventory now but the rewards themselves are pretty lacking. I'm also fully aware of AFK pip and reward track farming while making these suggestions.

> >

> > Here are a few things that I think could be changed/tweaked.

> >

>

> > 2. Final rewards for each reward track a pretty meh. Its mostly mystic clovers and heroics. It would be nice to have something a little more enticing or maybe a way to break down clovers? That might hurt the economy though. The Hero Weapon track just gives a yellow item (thank to whoever made this an item and not just a skin btw, I've been forging them since this track seems the most profitable and has the best chances for ascended boxes). One thing someone talked about before was potentially adding a gift of Maguuma or Desert mastery as the final reward? This would be amazing. Anything that let's us keep playing WvW while working for a legendary would be fantastic. There really are some of us who highly dislike PvE.

>

> Absolutely not. You can't get Gift of Battle doing PvE, it's there to ensure that people put some time into wvw to earn a legendary. The reverse applies for Gifts of Mastery -- you shouldn't be able to get those anywhere but putting time into PvE. Believe it or not, there are plenty of people who hate wvw but have had to grind it out for the Gift of Battle.

>

>

I don't think "grinding" is the word for Gift of Battle. Its just a reward track and you barely have to do any work for it. Before when you had to buy it, it was either quicker or slower depending on your server. Now its just a steady gain and you can at least get other things you need for a legendary while doing it like clovers and mats, things you don't really get while doing map completion. I mean, I do realize that asking for a Gift of Maguuma mastery is a stretch but some kind of improvement needs to be made to these tracks to make them interesting. Dated weapon skins and rares just don't do anything for some people.

> > @"Euryon.9248" said:

> > > > > @"Blackarps.1974" said:

> > > > > Even after a few changes here and there, they are still pretty dull. I love that we can right click the chests now to just instantly put them in our inventory now but the rewards themselves are pretty lacking. I'm also fully aware of AFK pip and reward track farming while making these suggestions.

> > > > >

> > > > > Here are a few things that I think could be changed/tweaked.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > 2. Final rewards for each reward track a pretty meh. Its mostly mystic clovers and heroics. It would be nice to have something a little more enticing or maybe a way to break down clovers? That might hurt the economy though. The Hero Weapon track just gives a yellow item (thank to whoever made this an item and not just a skin btw, I've been forging them since this track seems the most profitable and has the best chances for ascended boxes). One thing someone talked about before was potentially adding a gift of Maguuma or Desert mastery as the final reward? This would be amazing. Anything that let's us keep playing WvW while working for a legendary would be fantastic. There really are some of us who highly dislike PvE.

> > > >

> > > > Absolutely not. You can't get Gift of Battle doing PvE, it's there to ensure that people put some time into wvw to earn a legendary. The reverse applies for Gifts of Mastery -- you shouldn't be able to get those anywhere but putting time into PvE. Believe it or not, there are plenty of people who hate wvw but have had to grind it out for the Gift of Battle.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Actually you can get GoB without WvW funnily enough but hey whatever it’s not like facts are important. #pvecurrencyconverters

> >

> > Not legitimately. If there are hacks or black market ways to get it, that doesn't invalidate my statement.

>

> Not hacks and not black Market ways literally just have to use the PvE Currency Converters and you can get the GoB without Playing WvW, I know facts are pesky..

Please specify precisely which Currency Converter will give you badges of honor.

> @"Euryon.9248" said:

> > > > > > @"Blackarps.1974" said:

> > > > > > Even after a few changes here and there, they are still pretty dull. I love that we can right click the chests now to just instantly put them in our inventory now but the rewards themselves are pretty lacking. I'm also fully aware of AFK pip and reward track farming while making these suggestions.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Here are a few things that I think could be changed/tweaked.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > 2. Final rewards for each reward track a pretty meh. Its mostly mystic clovers and heroics. It would be nice to have something a little more enticing or maybe a way to break down clovers? That might hurt the economy though. The Hero Weapon track just gives a yellow item (thank to whoever made this an item and not just a skin btw, I've been forging them since this track seems the most profitable and has the best chances for ascended boxes). One thing someone talked about before was potentially adding a gift of Maguuma or Desert mastery as the final reward? This would be amazing. Anything that let's us keep playing WvW while working for a legendary would be fantastic. There really are some of us who highly dislike PvE.

> > > > >

> > > > > Absolutely not. You can't get Gift of Battle doing PvE, it's there to ensure that people put some time into wvw to earn a legendary. The reverse applies for Gifts of Mastery -- you shouldn't be able to get those anywhere but putting time into PvE. Believe it or not, there are plenty of people who hate wvw but have had to grind it out for the Gift of Battle.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Actually you can get GoB without WvW funnily enough but hey whatever it’s not like facts are important. #pvecurrencyconverters

> > >

> > > Not legitimately. If there are hacks or black market ways to get it, that doesn't invalidate my statement.

> >

> > Not hacks and not black Market ways literally just have to use the PvE Currency Converters and you can get the GoB without Playing WvW, I know facts are pesky..

>

> Please specify precisely which Currency Converter will give you badges of honor.

You use the Currency Converters mainly the Ley-Matter or Karmic and you can get the Bag Of WvW supplies which provide WvW XP which gives BoHs again PvErs never have to participate in WvW to get GoB now combine this with Achievement Chests that give BoH and the Guild Hall Vendor that can also sell Bag of WvW Supplies combine all these together and boom PvErs never need to sullie themselves in WvW participation.

ProTip: Buy the Cheapest Armor for the Big Spender Daily, you get 20 BoH from the Daily then Salvage the Armor to get some BoH from the Salvage, gotta maximize efficiency of those BoHs

No hacks, no cheats, no black market just pure PvE to acquire the GoB, and again this has been known for a very long time.

It would be nice if people complaining about things knew what was already in game, that has been around for a very long time and reiterated on multiple threads by multiple people

> > @"Euryon.9248" said:

> > > > > @"BlaqueFyre.5678" said:

> > > > > > @"Euryon.9248" said:

> > > > > > > @"Blackarps.1974" said:

> > > > > > > Even after a few changes here and there, they are still pretty dull. I love that we can right click the chests now to just instantly put them in our inventory now but the rewards themselves are pretty lacking. I'm also fully aware of AFK pip and reward track farming while making these suggestions.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Here are a few things that I think could be changed/tweaked.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > 2. Final rewards for each reward track a pretty meh. Its mostly mystic clovers and heroics. It would be nice to have something a little more enticing or maybe a way to break down clovers? That might hurt the economy though. The Hero Weapon track just gives a yellow item (thank to whoever made this an item and not just a skin btw, I've been forging them since this track seems the most profitable and has the best chances for ascended boxes). One thing someone talked about before was potentially adding a gift of Maguuma or Desert mastery as the final reward? This would be amazing. Anything that let's us keep playing WvW while working for a legendary would be fantastic. There really are some of us who highly dislike PvE.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Absolutely not. You can't get Gift of Battle doing PvE, it's there to ensure that people put some time into wvw to earn a legendary. The reverse applies for Gifts of Mastery -- you shouldn't be able to get those anywhere but putting time into PvE. Believe it or not, there are plenty of people who hate wvw but have had to grind it out for the Gift of Battle.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Actually you can get GoB without WvW funnily enough but hey whatever it’s not like facts are important. #pvecurrencyconverters

> > > >

> > > > Not legitimately. If there are hacks or black market ways to get it, that doesn't invalidate my statement.

> > >

> > > Not hacks and not black Market ways literally just have to use the PvE Currency Converters and you can get the GoB without Playing WvW, I know facts are pesky..

> >

> > Please specify precisely which Currency Converter will give you badges of honor.

>

> You use the Currency Converters mainly the Ley-Matter or Karmic and you can get the Bag Of WvW supplies which provide WvW XP which gives BoHs again PvErs never have to participate in WvW to get GoB now combine this with Achievement Chests that give BoH and the Guild Hall Vendor that can also sell Bag of WvW Supplies combine all these together and boom PvErs never need to sullie themselves in WvW participation.

>

> ProTip: Buy the Cheapest Armor for the Big Spender Daily, you get 20 BoH from the Daily then Salvage the Armor to get some BoH from the Salvage, gotta maximize efficiency of those BoHs

>

> No hacks, no cheats, no black market just pure PvE to acquire the GoB, and again this has been known for a very long time.

>

> It would be nice if people complaining about things knew what was already in game, that has been around for a very long time and reiterated on multiple threads by multiple people

Well if you look at the wiki, the Box (not bag) of wvw supplies does NOT contain any BoH. Nowhere in the wiki does it show that BoH are obtainable in any way except through wvw activities or containers obtainable only through wvw activities. So either you're saying that the wiki is dead wrong, or you are.

Edit: Just opened a Box of WvW Supplies. Zero Badges of Honor given.

> @"Euryon.9248" said:

> > > > > > @"BlaqueFyre.5678" said:

> > > > > > > @"Euryon.9248" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Blackarps.1974" said:

> > > > > > > > Even after a few changes here and there, they are still pretty dull. I love that we can right click the chests now to just instantly put them in our inventory now but the rewards themselves are pretty lacking. I'm also fully aware of AFK pip and reward track farming while making these suggestions.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Here are a few things that I think could be changed/tweaked.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > 2. Final rewards for each reward track a pretty meh. Its mostly mystic clovers and heroics. It would be nice to have something a little more enticing or maybe a way to break down clovers? That might hurt the economy though. The Hero Weapon track just gives a yellow item (thank to whoever made this an item and not just a skin btw, I've been forging them since this track seems the most profitable and has the best chances for ascended boxes). One thing someone talked about before was potentially adding a gift of Maguuma or Desert mastery as the final reward? This would be amazing. Anything that let's us keep playing WvW while working for a legendary would be fantastic. There really are some of us who highly dislike PvE.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Absolutely not. You can't get Gift of Battle doing PvE, it's there to ensure that people put some time into wvw to earn a legendary. The reverse applies for Gifts of Mastery -- you shouldn't be able to get those anywhere but putting time into PvE. Believe it or not, there are plenty of people who hate wvw but have had to grind it out for the Gift of Battle.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Actually you can get GoB without WvW funnily enough but hey whatever it’s not like facts are important. #pvecurrencyconverters

> > > > >

> > > > > Not legitimately. If there are hacks or black market ways to get it, that doesn't invalidate my statement.

> > > >

> > > > Not hacks and not black Market ways literally just have to use the PvE Currency Converters and you can get the GoB without Playing WvW, I know facts are pesky..

> > >

> > > Please specify precisely which Currency Converter will give you badges of honor.

> >

> > You use the Currency Converters mainly the Ley-Matter or Karmic and you can get the Bag Of WvW supplies which provide WvW XP which gives BoHs again PvErs never have to participate in WvW to get GoB now combine this with Achievement Chests that give BoH and the Guild Hall Vendor that can also sell Bag of WvW Supplies combine all these together and boom PvErs never need to sullie themselves in WvW participation.

> >

> > ProTip: Buy the Cheapest Armor for the Big Spender Daily, you get 20 BoH from the Daily then Salvage the Armor to get some BoH from the Salvage, gotta maximize efficiency of those BoHs

> >

> > No hacks, no cheats, no black market just pure PvE to acquire the GoB, and again this has been known for a very long time.

> >

> > It would be nice if people complaining about things knew what was already in game, that has been around for a very long time and reiterated on multiple threads by multiple people

>

> Well if you look at the wiki, the Box (not bag) of wvw supplies does NOT contain any BoH. Nowhere in the wiki does it show that BoH are obtainable in any way except through wvw activities or containers obtainable only through wvw activities. So either you're saying that the wiki is dead wrong, or you are.

>

> Edit: Just opened a Box of WvW Supplies. Zero Badges of Honor given.

Re-read what I wrote, you will see the Answer, again I never said BoHs were in the Box, again no WvW participation is necessary to get a GoB just pure PvE.

.#rc