> > they reduce the dmg output while also give more illusion output

> > these two make chrono OP

> >

> > i think the solution is simple

> >

> > staff proc 1 illusion bit more dmg

> > shield proc 1 illusion longer block duration

>

> Sure. Instead of actually fixing the problem, lets fundamentally change how chrono shield 4 works because reasons. Mind you, this won't actually solve the problem, at all, but it would make people that don't understand what the problem even is feel better. So clearly its the best possible solution.

so how would you fix it than?

defender doing 11k aoe dmg which i cant even recognize with all the scourge red circle and mesmer illusions out with 3 of my team near me.... ?

other phantasm doing 4k dmg and are easily respawns with heal skill..

dont get me wrong signet heal was there before and hardly get used when i showed how you can work with chrono signet. but that build wasnt consider good . why?

cause now we have 3 phantasm out and 3 clones out which both are easily respawns

> @"Julius Seizure.4985" said:

> Balance has always been slow and methodical. This has arguably worked before, but this time is different. I don’t think a single build has had this level of combined sustain and damage before in the game.

You think wrong, then. We had multiple builds in the past stronger than chronomancer is now relative to the meta it's played in.

> @"Rym.1469" said:

> > @"Julius Seizure.4985" said:

> > Balance has always been slow and methodical. This has arguably worked before, but this time is different. I don’t think a single build has had this level of combined sustain and damage before in the game.

>

> You think wrong, then. We had multiple builds in the past stronger than chronomancer is now relative to the meta it's played in.

>

And one of them was Chronomancer!