Native Controller Support

Could it be possible to add native controller support?

It seems that this game would be perfect for it. It works really well with DCUO and FFXIV. This would give players the option to play from the comfort of their couch :-)

The more options the better. I would play this game much more if it had that feature for sure, and I have many friends that would jump in just to try it out.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've tried to use controller "mappings" but it just doesn't work right. I'd love it if we could see Native Controller Support like they have it in FFXIV... I think as far as MMOs go, FFXIV controller setup is by far the best, and should be the standard... I returned to this game today, and really miss this as an option.

I'd like to see some too I've got a few maps for my steam controller but nothing is that smooth and even then, it's a lot easier to make a hot bar work quicker when the visuals match your controller type. While I could see the regular camera mode being a pain in the neck with a controller, action camera style is fine and is used on other games available on consoles like Neverwinter or ESO. Considering the thin level of hotbar stuff GW2 has it would be nice