Chests in fractals, Raids & Dungeons

So this happened to me a couple of times, in fractals to be specific, when my team and i finish a scale and i accidentally hit "Yes" on the menu the pops up to take us back into the lobby of fractals, i screwed up couple of times and i hit yes and i lost my loot or the grand chest, the last chest when you finish fractals, and to be honest i care about that chest sometimes more than the daily chests, so why not making the chest's loot like the dailies chest when they show up on your screen, Perhaps send the loot to the players by Email, and i mean a bot does that or an A.I or whatever, it really sucks to leave a chest behind, i myself wouldn't wanna rush, but my teammates want to rush and a lot of times they don't care if i got the chest or not, one of them even sent me his/her loot that she got from the chest, but i returned the message because that's not my loot.

Imagine if there was something precious in that chest....idk the fact that you lost the loot forever if you missed it is kinda dumb and unfair.

It would be a cool feature though to get the loot in mail or like the dailies chests.

Two things:

1. Enable auto loot in the option menu (obviously with the corresponding mastery already leveled!)

2. Don't press ready if you're dead.

Your loot will be picked up automatically when alive. If dead, respawn and loot, press ready afterwards. No big deal, easy to learn by heart.