[EU][DD] Drunken Dragons | returning and rebuilding | New/Returning Player Friendly |

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its been a while since i started playing again, and now i feel like its time to get to know some new friendly players to join in on game activities. Out of the blue i found this thread and it looked promising, i always valued a more social approach and also talking with communication tools to learn my fellow companions. So if there is room for a oldschool fashionplayer like myself, i gladly join in on the action. And i like all content in the game, even though i might be a old rusty brute on some parts.

> @"kayhole.1590" said:

> new ish player, (played a couple of years back but not a great deal) would it be possible for an invitation please?

> @"greenlights.7960" said:

> Hey! I'm a fresh NA transplant who's interested in joining. At least for the foreseeable future I should be able to join in the shenanigans at least three times a week. If that works for you I'd like an invite :)

> @"Jaxmystic.5102" said:

> Its been a while since i started playing again, and now i feel like its time to get to know some new friendly players to join in on game activities. Out of the blue i found this thread and it looked promising, i always valued a more social approach and also talking with communication tools to learn my fellow companions. So if there is room for a oldschool fashionplayer like myself, i gladly join in on the action. And i like all content in the game, even though i might be a old rusty brute on some parts.

you are all very welcome to join us,sorry for the late reply , ill sent an invitation asap :)

> @"Fynx.6892" said:

> I'd be interesting in joining your fine, intoxicated collective :)

An invite has been send. Welcome to Drunken Dragons :)

> @"Fevigen.8310" said:

> Hi I would like to apply to the clan. I played at launch, got hacked, never recovered the account, bought it again with HoT and PoF around the corner, and now I'm in need of a guild. Have 2 buddy's who also would like to join. Casual/semi-Hardcore players.

An invite has been send. Welcome to Drunken Dragons :)

> @"szamuraj.6247" said:

> Hy,

> I would be interetsed to join the guild if you have free space. New player

> Thank you

> @"Dling.3960" said:

> Hey i like you to join your guild. I am a returning player from a couple years back. Looking into getting back in to this game

>

> @"Ionut.2307" said:

> Hello, I am a returning player, looking for an active guild.

Hi Guys you are very welcome to join us, thank you for applying :)

an invitation will be sent as soon as possible

**_Drunken Dragons_**

We are now a Pvx guild and we are looking for active, friendly and social players :)

Discord account is required to join our guild+ server!

_we run content mostly afternoons/evening starting around 19:00 UTC time_

**_Content:_**

**Open world -farm +metas , PvP events , Fractals from t1 to t4 +CMs, Guild Missions , Raid Training , Lottery + Memes(we do not do wvw as a guild)**

_A few basic rules we have :_

1. Represent whenever you can! We love people who represent the guild a lot :P (representing during guild runs and events is required)

2. Participating in our guild events + runs whenever you can :)

_We are an active guild and we are looking for active players :)_

No Drama

3. **Be able to Drink a lot** :3

about us :

**We love memes (we have a whole discord channel for memes), drinking , chatting on discord, and playing together!**

**What we are looking for?**

1. Players who are interested in **Training on challenging content ( Raids,Fractals etc )**

2. **Casual Players** who are into, Open World Stuff, Guild Missions and more Casual Content

3. **Dedicated** and **Experienced** players who are interested in creating and running events to join our Officer Ranks! =)

**To join leave a comment below and an invitation will be sent a soon as possible(discord is required) !**