[EU][DD] Drunken Dragons | returning and rebuilding | New/Returning Player Friendly |

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"MoodyViking.9610" said:

> Hello Warpriestheo,

>

> I'd love to join your guild if possible, I do have 2 level 80s but i'm starting over from a long break, I'm level 26 at the moment.

> @"Holger.8216" said:

> Hey. I would like to join, if you ahve room. Currently lvling up a necro :-)

Hi guys your very welcome to join, sorry for the late reply been through some long drunken nights, I ' ll invite you asap o:) cheers

**_Drunken Dragons_**

We are now a Pvx guild and we are looking for active, friendly and social players :)

Discord account is required to join our guild+ server!

_we run content mostly afternoons/evening starting around 19:00 UTC time_

**_Content:_**

**Open world -farm +metas , PvP events , Fractals from t1 to t4 +CMs, Guild Missions , Raid Training , Lottery + Memes(we do not do wvw as a guild)**

_A few basic rules we have :_

1. Represent whenever you can! We love people who represent the guild a lot :P (representing during guild runs and events is required)

2. Participating in our guild events + runs whenever you can :)

_We are an active guild and we are looking for active players :)_

No Drama

3. **Be able to Drink a lot** :3

about us :

**We love memes (we have a whole discord channel for memes), drinking , chatting on discord, and playing together!**

**What we are looking for?**

1. Players who are interested in **Training on challenging content ( Raids,Fractals etc )**

2. **Casual Players** who are into, Open World Stuff, Guild Missions and more Casual Content

3. **Dedicated** and **Experienced** players who are interested in creating and running events to join our Officer Ranks! =)

**To join leave a comment below and an invitation will be sent a soon as possible(discord is required) !**

**_Drunken Dragons_**

We are now a Pvx guild and we are looking for active, friendly and social players :)

**Open world -farm +metas , PvP events , Fractals from t1 to t4 +CMs, Guild Missions , Raid Training , Lottery + Memes(we do not do wvw as a guild)**

1. Represent whenever you can! We love people who represent the guild a lot :P (representing during guild runs and events is required)

No Drama

about us :

**We love memes (we have a whole discord channel for memes), drinking , chatting on discord, and playing together!**

1. Players who are interested in **Training on challenging content ( Raids,Fractals etc )**

2. **Casual Players** who are into, Open World Stuff, Guild Missions and more Casual Content

3. **Dedicated** and **Experienced** players who are interested in creating and running events to join our Officer Ranks! =)

**To join leave a comment below and an invitation will be sent a soon as possible(discord is required) !**

hey there =)

I am a player who has been active since release, but most of the guilds I joined so far are only active on a few days a week :/ You sound like an active lot, so I would love to join.

I would also love to learn and improve myself with more challenging content, especially fractals.

I am 37 years old and pretty much play all evenings and sometimes during weekend daytimes.

Sadly though, due to medical reasons, I violate rule #3 :s

Would you have me anyways ?

My Discord name is Leethe.3514#6594

> @"Leethe.3514" said:

> hey there =)

>

> I am a player who has been active since release, but most of the guilds I joined so far are only active on a few days a week :/ You sound like an active lot, so I would love to join.

> I would also love to learn and improve myself with more challenging content, especially fractals.

>

> I am 37 years old and pretty much play all evenings and sometimes during weekend daytimes.

> Sadly though, due to medical reasons, I violate rule #3 :s

> Would you have me anyways ?

>

> My Discord name is Leethe.3514#6594

Hey LEethe ofcourse we would have u and don't worry about rule 3, we will cover the drinks for you :bleep_bloop:

Hey there,

returning player here. I have a few 80s and played my fair share, but been on a rather extensive break lately...looking for a nice, relaxed and social group to get back into the game. Mostly PvP/Fractals these days, but I'd also be interested in raiding in the long run...time will tell :> Also, another opportunity to drink! ;)

Cheers (Discord: wex#9244)

> @"Wex.9017" said:

> Hey there,

> returning player here. I have a few 80s and played my fair share, but been on a rather extensive break lately...looking for a nice, relaxed and social group to get back into the game. Mostly PvP/Fractals these days, but I'd also be interested in raiding in the long run...time will tell :> Also, another opportunity to drink! ;)

> Cheers (Discord: wex#9244)

Hi Wex, thank you for applying, ill sent you an invitation as soon as possible ! Let's Drink!

**_Drunken Dragons_**

No Drama

about us :

> @"Snaiq.1479" said:

> Hi, I would like to join your guild. Returning player from 2013. I mainly play fractals, pvp and WwW, but I'm up for all game types.

> Sounds exactly the kind of guild I'm interested about.

>

> Hope to hear from you soon,

> Snaiq

Hello your very welcome to join us, ill invite you as soon as possible :)

> @"WAR.4875" said:

> Hey, I would like to join the guild. I have a few 80s and looking to get into raiding and fractals. Thanks!

Hello there, your very welcome to join! ill invite you as soon as possible > @"mcflurry.8076" said:

> @"mcflurry.8076" said:

> Hi, what time are guild events / active peak?

Hello the events usually start at 5pm server time

**Hello everyone, our guild is still recruiting and we are looking for 20y.o+ active + social _New players, Returning or Veterans!_**

Discord is required! We prefer players who actually want to be part of our community and use the voice chats!

Our guild does both casual content and end game content

**=>open world meta, farms, guild missions, achievements, to fractals, raid trainings and raid clears.**

We have a discord calendar that players can find the weekly schedule and participate in events.

Usually we events at 05:00pm EU server time.

We have a nice guild hall in Windsept Heaven (pof one)

and we love to organize guild events +stuff like our Monthly Guild Lottery, Fashion Wars,PvP events + more.

- To Join us, leave a message here or Mail in game one of the following Drunken Dragons:

- Warpriestheo.9348

- Ashmine.3726

- Keb.3016

Cheers! :3

Hello!

I just started playing the game last week and I'm looking for social guild that is active during the week as I work most weekends. I am going through the story quests at the moment but I'm up for doing any other content in a guild (if I'm geared enough )as it's all new to me!

I usually prefer voice chat over text just for chatting/bant but not against text chat either.

> @"Phazington.3951" said:

> Hello!

>

> I just started playing the game last week and I'm looking for social guild that is active during the week as I work most weekends. I am going through the story quests at the moment but I'm up for doing any other content in a guild (if I'm geared enough )as it's all new to me!

>

> I usually prefer voice chat over text just for chatting/bant but not against text chat either.

>

>

Hey Phazington an invitation will be sent asap :) thank you for applying

**Hello everyone, our guild is still recruiting and we are looking for 20y.o+ active + social _New players, Returning or Veterans!_**

Discord is required! We prefer players who actually want to be part of our community and use the voice chats!

**=>open world meta, farms, guild missions, achievements, to fractals, raid trainings and raid clears.**

We have a discord calendar that players can find the weekly schedule and participate in events.

and we love to organize guild events +stuff like our Monthly Guild Lottery, Fashion Wars,PvP events + more.

**_Drunken Dragons_**

No Drama

about us :

4. experienced **Raid Commanders** for our raid training groups

- To Join us, leave a message here or Mail in game one of the following Drunken Dragons:

- Warpriestheo.9348

- Ashmine.3726

- Keb.3016

Cheers! :3