[AUS/SEA/OCX][PvE] Midway recruiting

Yalu.6810

"Midway" [mWAY] is looking for members!

We are a fairly new guild but growing quickly, currently up to almost 50 active members with plenty of them online on a daily basis.

* New and returning players welcome!

* Laid-back: Real life comes first

* Play on NA server during AUS/SEA/OCE timezones (although we have 1 or 2 token NA players who are active during our time).

* PvE-focused: Story Mode, Map completion, Dungeons, Fractals, Guild Missions and soon(!) Raids

Contact Yalu.6810 or Luna Peregrina.5708 for a short chat.

> @Hellride.6571 said:

> Hey there, returning player for POF and found that my guild has stopped playing entirely

> Im looking for a PVE focused guild to play with again!

>

Sent you a mail in game!

Bump!

Been assigning some teacher and advisor roles to help people out with content and give the guild some structure.

Come check us out!

Quick Update on Our Information:

Midway [mWAY] is looking for members!

We are a fairly new guild but growing everyday, currently over 50 members with plenty of them online on a daily basis.

* New and returning players welcome!

* Laid-back: Real life comes first.

* Casual: No strict representation requirements, no strict events or attendance schedules, no strict activity requirements.

* Play on NA server during AUS/SEA/OCE timezones (although we have some NA players who are active during our time).

* PvE-focused: Story Mode, Map completion, Dungeons, Fractals, Guild Missions, Meta Events and soon(!) Raids.

* Newly created Advisor roles: people in guild who are experts in particular PvE areas to answer questions and organise teaching runs.

We aren't quite up to raids yet, but we are trying to get everyone geared up and on the same page to begin attempting it.

Let me know if you'd like to give us a shot!

Hi!

Returning player here; I was a casual PvE player in the past so I've never really done anything much past vanilla PvE. I'm still contemplating on committing to PoF, but I do have HoT.

Right now I'm just logging off and on GW2 without really doing anything. Hope to join you guys for some relaxed gaming if you guys would have me.

> @Hakata.6742 said:

> Hi!

>

> Returning player here; I was a casual PvE player in the past so I've never really done anything much past vanilla PvE. I'm still contemplating on committing to PoF, but I do have HoT.

>

> Right now I'm just logging off and on GW2 without really doing anything. Hope to join you guys for some relaxed gaming if you guys would have me.

Hi there! I'll contact you in game!

> @igiofphobos.1286 said:

> Hi! I would love to receive an invite from you guys.

> I'm a new player, trying out the game. I have both expacs, and would like to have some ocx based guildies.

Sent! Welcome!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Midway [mWAY] is looking for members!

We are a fairly new guild, about 3 months old, but growing everyday.

Currently over 50 members with plenty of them online on a daily basis.

* **EVERYONE WELCOME:** New and returning players welcome!

* **CASUAL:** No strict representation requirements, no strict events or attendance schedules, no strict activity requirements.

* **LAID-BACK:** Real life comes first.

* **TIMEZONE:** Play on NA server during AUS/SEA/OCE timezones (although we have some NA players who are active during our time).

* **PVE FOCUSED:** Story Mode, Map completion, Dungeons, Fractals, Guild Missions, Meta Events and soon(!) Raids.

* **ADVISORS:** people in guild who are experts in particular PvE areas to answer questions and organise teaching runs.

* **DISCORD:** Active Discord used for voice chat, text chat, events, notices, announcements & much more.

We aren't quite up to raids yet, but we are trying to get everyone geared up and on the same page to begin attempting it.

Shoot a mail to **Luna Peregrina.5708** or **Dead Throne.1867** if you'd like to give us a shot!