Daily Achievements

I hate doing the event dailies. Talk about porting all over a zone hoping you can get some contribution. I do not do pvp, either. I do look for Big Spender. Vistas are region wide, so will encompass high and low level areas. Same for gathering. I do understand wanting to finish a daily, but there are times I simply do not want to go into WvW to finish it off. I guess I just call it, and hope for better the next day. I miss out on a couple of gold a few times a month, but I avoid doing what irritates me. Some of the activities are easy. Sanctum Sprint is go at your own pace, and you can just run around in circles in Crab Toss. In Southsun Survivor, just die and collect motes. You don't have to do the activity, just be a warm body til it's over.

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> If you guys do dailies together, I encourage you to try using the PvP daily arenas. 99.9% of the time, it will just be the two of you, trading kills and points with each other. 5 minutes once you get the hang of it (10 if you haven't), and you also earn potions that can be applied to PvP reward tracks (plus the tiny bit you earn from the match ups).

>

> > You get 2 gold a day by doing this. If you take a couple of months to reach lvl 80 you're talking about up to 60g you'd throw away by skipping the dailies.

> 60g isn't worth it if it's causing this particular group to get frustrated with the game. There's always gold; fun is more difficult to obtain efficiently.

There are some very nice daily pvp arenas. Bears is one of the nicest and spells out what the rules are very clearly. They are well monitored and have zero tolerance for trolls. It is a great place to get the pvp dailies done. Kudos to the folks running that room! If you belong to a guild, check to see if they have a private arena and see if you can get guildies to help you get the dailies done there as well. I don't do pvp either but for the ones you can do these are your best options.