How is raid in EU servers?

> @"Ryudnard.2587" said:

> Do they speak English? Are they pub friendly? I am currently playing in NA servers, active during SEA time only. I have very hard time finding any pub groups unless it's Monday.

I am not that experianced as a raider but i never met any fractal/raid group that wasnt speaking english. Sometimes the group is labeled with flag in lfg and then they speak that language but its not that common. If you can wait for some minutes you can find a pug group every day but monday (and friday) are in my experiance most frequented. But be prepared that most experianced players do raids on monday and then there is slight decline in skill. I did find a raid lfg at 3am in central Europe but dont know how often is that a case since as i said i am newer here. Hopefuly others will answer more acurately since this was only my experiance.

Gl

> @"Ryudnard.2587" said:

> Do they speak English? Are they pub friendly? I am currently playing in NA servers, active during SEA time only. I have very hard time finding any pub groups unless it's Monday.

Yeah most ppl speak English. Unless you in a squad that specifically defined its self as german, french or spanish the lingua franca is English.

The pug experience i expect is pretty the same as NA. Enough around always, some pretty good, some pretty bad. There is also raiding communities like the Crossroad Inn that you can use instead of pugging (either for training, for a better flg source or to find a static - maybe people that raid in time that suit you as well).

And most importantly: Yeah most of us really like pubs, we have a lot of good ones and drink a lot of beer.

> @"Turin.6921" said:

> > @"Ryudnard.2587" said:

> > Do they speak English? Are they pub friendly? I am currently playing in NA servers, active during SEA time only. I have very hard time finding any pub groups unless it's Monday.

>

> Yeah most ppl speak English. Unless you in a squad that specifically defined its self as german, french or spanish the lingua franca is English.

> The pug experience i expect is pretty the same as NA. Enough around always, some pretty good, some pretty bad. There is also raiding communities like the Crossroad Inn that you can use instead of pugging (either for training, for a better flg source or to find a static - maybe people that raid in time that suit you as well).

>

> And most importantly: Yeah most of us really like pubs, we have a lot of good ones and drink a lot of beer.

You'll see a lot of groups with high requirements (100 LI or more), but a lot will let you join even if you don't have them, if you ask politely.

Don't ever fake LI or KP or anything. You'll get kicked and probably blocked. If you are honest and polite you'll be completely fine : )

> @"nia.4725" said:

> > @"Turin.6921" said:

> > > @"Ryudnard.2587" said:

> > > Do they speak English? Are they pub friendly? I am currently playing in NA servers, active during SEA time only. I have very hard time finding any pub groups unless it's Monday.

> >

> > Yeah most ppl speak English. Unless you in a squad that specifically defined its self as german, french or spanish the lingua franca is English.

> > The pug experience i expect is pretty the same as NA. Enough around always, some pretty good, some pretty bad. There is also raiding communities like the Crossroad Inn that you can use instead of pugging (either for training, for a better flg source or to find a static - maybe people that raid in time that suit you as well).

> >

> > And most importantly: Yeah most of us really like pubs, we have a lot of good ones and drink a lot of beer.

>

> You'll see a lot of groups with high requirements (100 LI or more), but a lot will let you join even if you don't have them, if you ask politely.

>

> Don't ever fake LI or KP or anything. You'll get kicked and probably blocked. If you are honest and polite you'll be completely fine : )

Can confirm. I usually lead 100+LI groups but I accept the ones that are around 50-100 too. I just ask them to not hold the group back and catch up with the DPS. I am pretty sure most of the people are the same.

Eu pugs are more Toxic but theres much more people doing raids in EU.

NA raiders are more casual and slow, in EU you see groups to join the whole week and more serious about the raid.

When I was in NA I was never asked to spam li or prove I was experienced and many pugs were not that good.

While in EU joining a pug I have to spam li and spam KP in any group I join, most pugs want a fast clear and if you make mistakes you get kicked very quickly.

Don't expect lots of chit chat in discord or ts like in NA, in EU most groups don't even use voice and when they use they don't waste time making jokes or talking about random stuff, is only for the raid.

If u have more than 100li you wont have problems finding group the whole week, ofc the more li the easier it is to find a group that will accept you. If you only have like 10 li will be very hard to find pug groups in EU.

Don't scare ppl away from EU.. EU isnt that bad ? there's many culture differences which makes the server a cool place to be in ^.^ ppl say hello in different ways..

It takes 500 gem to switch and if you don't like it.. you can switch back with another 500 gem considering you do not care which particular server to join.