Bifrost Vol II

I thought I'd check here before submitting a bug report. I just started trying to get Bifrost and completed Vol I. I received the Chest of Ancient Mysticism at completion. However, I went to start Vol II and it's still locked. I have the Magister of Legends achievement unlocked. Is there something I need to unlock it that I'm missing, or is it bugged?

Did you also craft the first step of the precursor? In my understanding, that unlocks the second collection...

Edit: Read it up, the Legend Experiment serves as unlock item for the second collection.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/The_Bifrost_II:_The_Perfected_Staff

So just open the chest, learn the recipes, build the Legend Experiment and you're good to go for the second collection ;)

does it need globs specifically, or just spirit wood? You can buy spirit wood planks off the TP at a fairly reasonable mark up over the cost of the components. They've gotten a bit better ever since more things offered T7 refined mats as rewards, and most people hoard their ecto refinement because so many of the new crafting collection requirements are strictly account bound.