Swd/Swd Mirage Ambusher Build

Tesla Eot.1469

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vhEQJA8cnknBlLjdqBGqBMMjFVDrcCUC2G+FwGYEkMAUB2JA-jxxHQBWc/B9o+DTUC2Dlff8gAAgHAgX0JQKgqEaB-e

It's all about using sword's ambush to trigger mulitple traits/sigil for quickness, vuln, weak, +precision, +ferocity, and extra damage. You can also shatter on CD, since the build pops out clones better than naruto. Try it out, it's really fun.

There's no fear of running out of dodges w/ sigil of energy, food, and high vigor uptime. Every 2-3 seconds there should be an ambush available.

Incoming damage can be avoided using sword 2, sword 4, distortion, and the sword leap itself. You can also Jaunt away if caught in an AoE field or knocked down. After some experience, you can even solo many of the HoT's champ HPs.

I posted this build over at metabattle but the guy running the site changed all of my gear. I don't agree with assassin gear for mesmer. The 100% crit for mesmers trend started during the dungeon days, when mesmers took feedback to reflect projectiles. But really power is king, ANET knows it. That's why that dumb Jerk Chicken food costs over 2g to make; it gives +150 power, no stipulations.

At 2500 power against 2600 AR: 100 extra power is about 4% dmg increase. And below that level (power or AR wise), every 100 power will be even greater %. I admit it's less true at 3000+ power levels but at that point you are in a grp and have crit capped from other sources.

Anyways I wanted to post the original build here and in r/gw2. GL, have fun.