Response time? Ticket #6884371 RESOLVED :)

**Update: 2018/05/07**

RESOLUTION! Thanks to the GM who was able to help me out so quickly once we became in contact.

----

7 days since I posted it. No response at all?

I cannot gain access to two of my accounts because I accidentally (temporarily) deleted the aliases to the email address, tried to log in during that time - and now it seems that ArenaNET's mail server won't send any emails to these two accounts - even though I can send myself from any other mail service.

Please! 2 weeks worth of dailies gone so far because I am not receiving the authentication server emails.

Perhaps ArenaNET can outsource support to Amazon? Last time I needed them I waited for all of 30 seconds. :)

> @"Ardenwolfe.8590" said:

> Yikes. Unfortunately, ANet support is a little overwhelmed with . . . drama. You're using the support link here, right? Not the one in-game.

>

> https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us

>

> You can also attempt to PM a moderator here. Don't know if that'll help, but it couldn't hurt at this rate. Sorry to hear about your difficulties. :/

Thanks for your response and confirming that I'm doing the right thing :) I can imagine it's pretty crazy, and I don't point fingers at the support personnel as I'm sure they are doing all they can to get through the backlog.

I've filed tickets before, so I'm confident that it's in the process (got the autoresponder).

On the bright side, I'm happy that it's not my main account that is inaccessible... though one of the 2 that isn't happens to be the owner of my guild OOPS!

Have a good game!