[Suggestion] Combining legendary backpacks into one legendary backpack/item

Right now each game mode has its own legendary backpack. Pvp has the ascension, Wvw has warbringer, and Pve has ad infinitum. I think it would be really cool and really rewarding if all three of these items could be combined in the mystic forge, with some other cheap item, to make some other legendary item or grant some sort of aesthetic effect.

I have a few ideas as to what this legendary item could be. It could be just another legendary back item that has features from all three back items, but I think it would be cool if instead it granted some sort of crown that would hover on or over your head in addition to the current helmet that you can toggle on and off somehow. Another idea is that it would grant a new set of legendary armor or an aura of some sort.

> @"SmirkDog.3160" said:

> Some flashy new obnoxious things for people to wear while they AFK in LA. Sounds neat.

Well if its well designed then it wouldnt need to be too rediculous. It might even help with that issue since players that want to show how rich they are could just equip this new item rather than every aura in the game.