Which is better to be used in raids?

MarkoTheCheeky.4739

Both builds are okay when it comes to performing their roles of power dps and healling/support respectively, though you'd probably be better off building the healing around renegade instead. The trouble is in finding a group that will take a power herald over weaver or some other dps or a healer herald (or renegade as I suggested) over a druid, both of which perform those roles better overall.

If you plan on pugging a lot, I would do neither... If you're playing with friends or guilds, than either.

Sorry, I know that's not very helpful or what you wanted to hear, but it comes down to Herald underperforming almost every other power dps class in a raid scenario by quite a bit and then the type of support that they provide being stuff that meta groups don't want or need. But, like objectively, it's not horrible or anything and all content is doable with it, so it's fine for playing with people you know, but yeah... LFG can be brutal sometimes.

Your best bet to get into a raid group as a revenant (outside of hand kiting) is Condi Renegade DPS... Really nothing else is that desired--even support Renegade. I know a lot of people will quote that and say, "No support renegade is good! it gives, blah, and blah, and blah, and alacrity, and blah... But sadly, when it comes down to it, groups forming in LFG don't need any of that because they will be running double chrono... They want Spotter and they want Spirits and they want permanent 25 might. It's sad because there's a lot of cool things that you can do with Ventari--and even break some of the fights pretty hard with the dome (sloth, cairn), but it's just not what people want. You *can* however usually get into groups that are using a 3rd healer for Matt/Souless Horror/River of Souls in the place of a healing tempest... But, people are usually still kind of skeptical about it.