Revenant - Underwater update and More

> @"Klypto.1703" said:

> It would be good if resistance could resist corruption lol.

>

> Also:

>

> Banish Enchantment: The number of boons that are corrupted is no longer split between game modes and will now use the higher 3-boon corruption count in all modes.

>

> If I'm mistaken in-game says removed but not corruption does it corrupt boons now?

I don't know, I didn't check it but looks like an error on the transcript. If they are corrupted it'd be great tho

> @"Kossuth.2168" said:

> > @"Klypto.1703" said:

> > It would be good if resistance could resist corruption lol.

> >

> > Also:

> >

> > Banish Enchantment: The number of boons that are corrupted is no longer split between game modes and will now use the higher 3-boon corruption count in all modes.

> >

> > If I'm mistaken in-game says removed but not corruption does it corrupt boons now?

>

> I don't know, I didn't check it but looks like an error on the transcript. If they are corrupted it'd be great tho

They might have confused themselves with a trait line called corruption that does not corrupt anything.

Overall my Revenant is pleased with these updates.

1. The Trident skills are well-designed, fun to play, and I like how the legend you're in modifies the skill effects

2. I like that Jalis was added as an underwater legend

3. The lowered cast times and aftercast for the Renegade skills was a great improvement - using the charr warband skills in combat feels so much smoother now