Legendary Longbow Skin

Paladine.6082

Are there plans to release a more "masculine" legendary Longbow? I really would like to get a Legendary Longbow but as a Warrior running around with a flower bow and leaving flowery footprints really doesn't fit my persona - and although I am perfectly comfortable with whatever relations Dolyak herders might wish to engage in on Maelstrom Mountain, my preferences lean more towards the female of my species.

So please, given we have a new extension and given there is currently no Gen 2 Legendary Longbow, give us something a little less "topiary".

Thanks.

> @Paladine.6082 said:

> > @Zephyra.4709 said:

> > For now, I would suggest _God-Slayer Longbow_ (gem store). That thing honestly looks legendary enough to me, what a _bamf_ longbow skin!

> >

> > Hope that helps and I'm hoping, too, for a more serious legendary longbow variant...

>

> I do not see such a skin in the Gem store.

It's available via the weapons vendor you can find at the TPs in the big cities,and it's purchasable with BL tickets

that you get from BL chests,that you open with BL keys,that you either get as a random drop from PS and zone

completion around Tyria,or buy from the Gem shop.

> @Aenaos.8160 said:

>

> It's available via the weapons vendor you can find at the TPs in the big cities,and it's purchasable with BL tickets

> that you get from BL chests,that you open with BL keys,that you either get as a random drop from PS and zone

> completion around Tyria,or buy from the Gem shop.

Actually it was a [gem store bundle](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/God-Slayer_Bow_Pack "gem store bundle") for 700 gems, currently unavailable. You can't get those bows from the ticket vendors.