[sPvP] Reaper feeling much better after patch

Dristig.9678

Anyone else notice this? I'm using the old Valkary/Scholar build and just obliterating Mirages and Rangers/Thieves/Engineers. Scourge was the only thing even slowing me down.

I'm having trouble pinpointing what it is since we didn't get many changes but I guess it's that other classes got some nerfs?

> @"Dristig.9678" said:

> Anyone else notice this? I'm using the old Valkary/Scholar build and just obliterating Mirages and Rangers/Thieves/Engineers. Scourge was the only thing even slowing me down.

> I'm having trouble pinpointing what it is since we didn't get many changes but I guess it's that other classes got some nerfs?

i never had a problem with reaper in pvp, sometimes a random warrior would run away from me but reaper is still pretty strong against button mashers.

If you play smart, Reaper can absolutely wallop. Great team fighter. Can really rack up Top Stats with ease too.

We are super weak to ranged (cheese Deadeye builds with a team that is too dumb to kill em right away). And we have almost no disengage, so you can't get caught out of position.

I've been having fun!