How does unranked matchmaking work?

> @"AnodicShadow.3647" said:

> What does the matchmaker for unranked take into account? Does it take your actual ranked rating and plug it into the equation, or is there some kind of hidden unranked skill rating?

The unranked matchmaker takes into account your rank and your profession. Your rank so that you're not playing against really good and really high level players and your profession so that profession stacking is prevented. Skill rating is only determined by the ranked matchmaker.

Anet never really told all the > @"AnodicShadow.3647" said:

> What does the matchmaker for unranked take into account? Does it take your actual ranked rating and plug it into the equation, or is there some kind of hidden unranked skill rating?

Don't listen to this Hoodie.

Anet told that unranked use different system to calculate your "rank", but they were very evasive about all the "few" elements that are used to calculate it.

All I can told you is that it takes into account your pvp level or matches played.

The problem is that it doesn't reflect your real level. I have nearly 12k matches played and for most of my matches, I have very bad players because their system "think" that I can balance it. But I'm just an average good player. It's just that I like pvp. But I'm punished for it.

So with all my matches played, I lose much more than I win and it's nearly impossible for me to try a new spe because my team get destroyed and I must face 2 or 3 ennemy players at the same time because they wiped my mates. I suppose it's a bad exeprience for them but at least it's for just 1 match. For me it's a perpetual pain. If I don't play at my fullest with my top main classes, the loses are often guarented.