Confusion is Fine

I don't understand why everyone keeps saying confusion damage is bad. Looks okay to me!

PS-this is meant more as a joke post, I understand that the results above are only possible with this specific boss due to how quickly it fires attacks off during its channeling.

PSS-no, this isn't only possible now due to the recent changes Anet implemented in its May 8, 2018 patch as this trick has existed since the introduction of the Sandswept Isles.

Jokes aside, I kind of wish Anet did add more bosses that are forced into rapid attack animations more often, so as to give confusion a tactical reason to bring into certain fights. There are a few bosses like the one above where confusion really shines, but they are far and few. Then again , maybe Anet would prefer I stop breaking their game and blowing up their bosses in seconds hahaha.

> @"Xanthia.7209" said:

> I don't understand why everyone keeps saying confusion damage is bad. Looks okay to me!

>

>

> PS-this is meant more as a joke post, I understand that the results above are only possible with this specific boss due to how quickly it fires attacks off during its channeling.

> PSS-no, this isn't only possible now due to the recent changes Anet implemented in its May 8, 2018 patch as this trick has existed since the introduction of the Sandswept Isles.

>

> Jokes aside, I kind of wish Anet did add more bosses that are forced into rapid attack animations more often, so as to give confusion a tactical reason to bring into certain fights. There are a few bosses like the one above where confusion really shines, but they are far and few. Then again , maybe Anet would prefer I stop breaking their game and blowing up their bosses in seconds hahaha.

I think you are confused if you think confusion is okay ;)