InstanceCreate failed Error=1042

izze.3284

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried every lvl 80 character including freshly boosted one, didn't work. Used teleport to a friend into desert and tons of it is gated behind mounts, which you can't get.

Even you run around, random disconnects and rollbacks. I have to say this is a biggest clusterfuck of a release since diablo 3

Seafarer's Rest EU

InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036; Product=9; Module=18; Line=624 (First time)

Now just a extremely long loading screen ending in disconnection...

Edit:

*I managed to do the quest for the mount and wen exiting the instance into the Crystal Desert i got teleported to LA, now i have the quest and the mount...*

EU, Aurora. Same as everyone else: instancecreate failed 1036, product=9, module=18, line=624.

Log another char (in Tyria)

Relog pof (desired) char; enter instance 5 min 'loading' -> disconnect code 7.0.0:1026:101

Getting close to asking refund, but refund page wants to close account (another money grab). I just want pof refunded, not to close account and have to repay for everything should I decide to ever return (like I didn't to Bnet after d3).

I really want start think same PoF refund because every time i write on forum negative feedback my message got deleted and i got warning and +1 points im now at :Warning Level 2.Right now its been for 6 hours what i cannot login or play with any character on my account and for this i play money?

really Leaked picture of GW2 EU server i start think its real because almost everytime when there is any problem only who have problem is EU.

> @Vishnu.1692 said:

> after trying and beeing patient it does work, just give it time guys.

> i waited patiently for a couple of hours to stop flooding. it might load longer on the loading screen but you can definitely play it.

No, it doesn't. The only thing it (the fact that a "single" person got in) proves is that it's pretty much not a bug, but some kind of sh%ttyservers issue or a set limit to creating instances within new zones. So when the zones are full, it pops out an ""error"" that it failed to create the new instance (because they're capped for some reason?) and when it lets you through to the loading screen, someone with better hardware/connection gets in before you, which causes you to get stuck in loading screen and then disconnects you, because the space is taken again.

Am I sure about it? No. But that's exactly what it looks like. Now they tell us they're "working on it", while in reality people will get tired of this crap and when people stop trying to get in, the problem will magically disappear. """"fixed""""

>support does its best. give them time.

Right, because the support fixed it for you, but not for other people, seems legit!

Give me a break.

> @Sobx.1758 said:

> > @Vishnu.1692 said:

> > after trying and beeing patient it does work, just give it time guys.

> > i waited patiently for a couple of hours to stop flooding. it might load longer on the loading screen but you can definitely play it.

>

> No, it doesn't. The only thing it (the fact that a "single" person got in) proves is that it's pretty much not a bug, but some kind of sh%ttyservers issue or a set limit to creating instances within new zones. So when the zones are full, it pops out an ""error"" that it failed to create the new instance (because they're capped for some reason?) and when it lets you through to the loading screen, someone with better hardware/connection gets in before you, which causes you to get stuck in loading screen and then disconnects you, because the space is taken again.

> Am I sure about it? No. But that's exactly what it looks like. Now they tell us they're "working on it", while in reality people will get tired of this crap and when people stop trying to get in, the problem will magically disappear. """"fixed""""

>

> >support does its best. give them time.

>

> Right, because the support fixed it for you, but not for other people, seems legit!

> Give me a break.

Looks like you were right. I managed to get in at 1:30am. Did the first couple of instances, but DC-ed at the end of the second before I managed to get the first WP, but used TP to friend. Maybe that's why they gave them to us.