InstanceCreate failed Error=1042

izze.3284

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @panekomo.7146 said:

> Error is still there. Nice "working on it". I know software is nothing you can fix by writing one line of code, but this is embarrassing. If my company would work like that we would go bankrupt in a matter of weeks.

It does say line 687 of something so it could be just one line of code. :)

I'm quoting myself from the other thread, just in case my info is somehow useful for the troubleshooting team.

> @Ardid.7203 said:

> I'm getting the same error when trying to continue the "Gather information about the situation in the Crystal Desert". Both instances for Zalambur and Chief Councilor Imann are unreachable for my character Qwytz , and I receive the error "InstanceCreate Failed. Error=1042; Product=9; Module=18; Line=687"

>

> I've tried recharging the map, leaving the map and coming back, leaving the character and coming back, exiting the game and coming back (after a new patch), no success. I'm on a win10 64 computer. Never had an error in GW2 before.

>

> Someone knows what can I do?

> @Ardid.7203 said:

> I'm quoting myself from the other thread, just in case my info is somehow useful for the troubleshooting team.

> > @Ardid.7203 said:

> > I'm getting the same error when trying to continue the "Gather information about the situation in the Crystal Desert". Both instances for Zalambur and Chief Councilor Imann are unreachable for my character Qwytz , and I receive the error "InstanceCreate Failed. Error=1042; Product=9; Module=18; Line=687"

> >

> > I've tried recharging the map, leaving the map and coming back, leaving the character and coming back, exiting the game and coming back (after a new patch), no success. I'm on a win10 64 computer. Never had an error in GW2 before.

> >

> > Someone knows what can I do?

One method I tried to work around this is:

1. Log out to Character Select

2. Log into a different character

3. Log out of that character

4. Log back to your main or other character where that error occurred.

It's a brief workaround - does not suffice :/

appartally it's more people in EU servers at once than NA servers> @MikeE.8267 said:

> > @"Regina Buenaobra.6193" said:

> > Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that we are still working on this issue. Our engineers believe they have identified the problem and they're working on correcting it. We're working hard to get you into the game as soon as we can.

>

> Why isn't the US servers having this problem? Some of us have been trying to play the shiny new expansion since launch but can't get in unless we TP to a friend. The beta was better than this.

well Anet says they are more people on the EU servers at once than the NA servers and this clogged up the EU servers

> @"Kairi Keyblade.6278" said:

> appartally it's more people in EU servers at once than NA servers> @MikeE.8267 said:

> > > @"Regina Buenaobra.6193" said:

> > > Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that we are still working on this issue. Our engineers believe they have identified the problem and they're working on correcting it. We're working hard to get you into the game as soon as we can.

> >

> > Why isn't the US servers having this problem? Some of us have been trying to play the shiny new expansion since launch but can't get in unless we TP to a friend. The beta was better than this.

>

> well Anet says they are more people on the EU servers at once than the NA servers and this clogged up the EU servers

>

I'm on NA server, and I have the problem. I don't think it's only EU.