InstanceCreate failed Error=1042

izze.3284

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The flush DNS seemed to have helped, and yes it required a full system reboot. But I also zoned out of the instance of Lion's Arch and found a less crowded instance and that seemed to help as well.

I tried Blood's system above; it was on the third attempt then rezone into a less crowded LA that seemed to work for me.

Also seems important to click on Continue Chapter not Continue storyline as the option once you reboot.

Same error, EU server, this is frustrating.

We've been trying to play PoF since yesterday. Either it's stuck in loading screen and quits the game after 5mins or it doesn't even attempt to enter the instance.

It should have been expected that when you publish an expansion on a Friday evening there will be a high increase in players. Of course everyone will log on to play during the weekend. Players shouldn't have to wait until 2am or try their whole weekend simply to complete the first instance...

Is there any news, as to what is going on? I just tried to enter the instance, for the start of the Path of Fire story and my game just loads, until now, I got a disconnect, I already restarted my client 3 times, twice for the error, everyone else is getting, and now I got an error about my network, when my network is just fine. I was really hyped about this, and now, I can't even start the prologue.

I'm from the EU server, Underworld.

Same here. I just tried again after I got DC'd, and I get slapped in the face with "InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036; Product=9; Module=18; Line=624".

I still remember the first live event, and that was as annoying as this "InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036; Product=9; Module=18; Line=624" keeps appearing. Restarting the game only helps, up until the game is stuck loading, until it'll crash, from a "problem with your network".

Been trying to get into "The Departing" instance now for over an hour. Either i get the can't create instance error or the game loads forever without anything happening.

EU Far Shiverpeaks, story was trying to load at IP 18.194.128.78

Edit: Finally got into it after about 1½ hour trying.

I am curious whether there will be any satisfaction for the inconvenience, because this makes everyone really angry especially while it breaks not only PoF (you cannot even get in), but even home instance gets unaccessiblbe... :(

To be honest, this is something I would get fired immediately in my work should there be no fix within 24 hours...

It would be really appreciated if someone from A-net would regulary update us on the situation... lets say every hour at least... but this way it seems noone is working on the fix. :(

Every time I try Chief Councillor's Office it takes a second, after clicking yes to enter instance, to put me on loading screen for ages. I immediately go onto unknown on friends list. Then eventually get an error about my game client has lost connection to the server with an error code 7:0:01026:101

Same issue here. First time trying to enter the instance got me an endless loading screen, after that I got an _**"InstanceCreate failed...."** _ error message.

It first happened when I tried to enter the **home instance** in Hoelbrak. I got that one to work after a few tries.

Now I have the problem with the **Prologue instance in L.A**. Sadly no matter how often I tried this one it never works :\

Hoping for a fix to get my Firebrand to fight the good fiery fight in Elona!

I play on EU on Piken Square and I tried between sometime before noon CEST and now (17.30 CEST)