InstanceCreate failed Error=1042

izze.3284

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having the same problem here. The first time I tried to enter the first instance, I was stuck on the Lion's Arch loading screen for a few minutes so I closed the game client to try again. Upon attempting to enter the first instance for the second time, the game gave me this error message in red text: InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036; Product=9; Module=18; Line=624. I only got that red text error message once, attempting to enter the instance does not work at all now. I'm going to restart and see if third time's the charm.

Edit: Restarting seemed to work, I'm now in the first instance! :)

> @Daniel.5428 said:

> I am sorry that you cannot enjoy the expansion, guys. Until now I had a lot of fun. Around 3 times of repeating the first story instance and dc, and now some strange messages about a code error.....I think Balthazar did it.

I have had worse ;) But yeah.. We all the same thing.. We can only wait..

I am affected by the same issue, i get the following error message "InstanceCreate Failed. Error=1036; Product=9; Module=18; Line=624" or get stuck in the loading screen with all models loaded but the map stuck at 0% loading, until i am booted out of the game due to a lack of connection.

Clearing the DNS cache and manually inputting another asset server and login server have not fixed the issue in any way.