InstanceCreate failed Error=1042

izze.3284

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still experiencing multiple issues here, "instanceCreate Failed error1039" I think, sometimes i get no error, but just wont let me start the instance. Then when it does start, I get an infinit loading screen, or after a few minutes i get a white screen with a different error message.

Once I was in an instance, finished the mission, then it would not allow me to leave the instance, had to ALT+F4 and try again...

Still having the an issue (at times) to get past the Char select screen (white error screen when selecting a Char regardless of which map that Char is on).

and the list goes on....

• ArenaNet Staff

Hi, I just wanted to link to Mike O'Brien's message regarding this issue in case people in this thread had not seen it: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/4556/update-on-instance-creation-failure

> @"Mike O Brien.4613" said:

> Hi all,

>

> We hope you’re enjoying the launch of _Path of Fire_. We’ve been in the game with you this weekend, but also, tracking down and hot-fixing the launch issues that have come up. In particular we’ve been working on the connection and story instance creation problems that have been cropping up during peak hours in Europe. I’m writing to give an update on that.

>

> We quickly identified a root problem, a network connectivity issue between a group of game servers and their character database servers, but as we reconfigured the datacenter to avoid that problem, we introduced a configuration error. Now we’ve tracked down that second error. We believe the issue is resolved, but we can’t know for sure until tomorrow’s peak hours. In the meantime, thank you for bearing with us through this, and know that we’re watching closely and ready to jump in if anything else goes wrong.

>

> Mo

I'm still experiencing errors on the Blacktide server. I've only been able to get it working for a couple of hours on Sunday morning.

Previously it was "InstanceCreate failed" when accessing any PoF story instance, now I'm getting a network error (Code=1083:5:7:1596:101) trying to log in on multiple characters (one in Crystal Desert, one in Lion's Arch). Can't play at all, just getting booted out of the game when selecting a character.