InstanceCreate failed Error=1042

izze.3284

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Dara Potocska.8196" said:

> We're still working on the "error InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036" issue. However, we are also aware of folks crashing while in their stories. To help us organize and pass along your information, could you guys please answer:

>

> 1. If you have "error InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036" what server group are you playing in? (Ie: NA, EU, China)

> 2. If you have a different error, are you getting an error message and what is it?

>

> Thank you everyone!

This - > 1. If you have "error InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036" what server group are you playing in?

EU - Desolation

> @Datriman.6714 said:

> > @Rinn.2375 said:

> > > @"Dara Potocska.8196" said:

> > > We're still working on the "error InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036" issue. However, we are also aware of folks crashing while in their stories. To help us organize and pass along your information, could you guys please answer:

> > >

> > > 1. If you have "error InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036" what server group are you playing in? (Ie: NA, EU, China)

> > > 2. If you have a different error, are you getting an error message and what is it?

> > >

> > > Thank you everyone!

> >

> > I have the error InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036. EU, Piken Square

>

> Same here. Piken Square EU. Had rotation of Error 1036, no response from clicking the enter instance to Ellen Kiel's office and a stuck loading screen. MapLoadCompletion And ModelLoadCompletion both stuck on 0%.

>

> Patiently waiting for a fix.

> EDIT: AddressCurrent shows ip: 35.158.51.18

I went to map clear in Diessa and got kicked. now my char is back in LA and none of the chars I had in LA can load the LA map. it just gets stuck.

> We're still working on the "error InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036" issue. However, we are also aware of folks crashing while in their stories. To help us organize and pass along your information, could you guys please answer:

>

> 1. If you have "error InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036" what server group are you playing in? (Ie: NA, EU, China)

> 2. If you have a different error, are you getting an error message and what is it?

>

> Thank you everyone!

I have a simple network error since getting a DC 5 mins ago

They (as in Anet) can test all they want, but unsuspected things still happen. Raging over it doesn't help.

Not getting any error messages here, just an infinte loading screen on the prologue. After some minutes the game disconnects, and restarts the client.

Aurora Galde -- EU

I try and load my story instance either in party or solo and it just continues loading forever. It doesn't actually load the story instance at all. I deleted my cache and dat files but that didn't help at all. Tried a few different characters and they each had the same problem. Only one had a network error code which I didn't make a note of.

>

>

Crashing, connection error on EU Whiteside Ridge when trying to enter instances

> @Cyan.6904 said:

> They (as in Anet) can test all they want, but unsuspected things still happen. Raging over it doesn't help.

>

> Not getting any error messages here, just an infinte loading screen on the prologue. After some minutes the game disconnects, and restarts the client.

> Aurora Galde -- EU

Same issue here, and my friends are having the same issue, see:

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/3201/sparking-the-flame-prologue-bug#latest

• ArenaNet Staff

For those who disconnected with an error 7, and then the client closed with a network error and cannot relog on that character:

If you log in on a different character and then back on the character you want to play - you may be able to get in.

Thank you to everyone has been providing information to answer my last post!

>

> If you have "error InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036" what server group are you playing in? (Ie: NA, EU, China)

> If you have a different error, are you getting an error message and what is it?

> > We're still working on the "error InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036" issue. However, we are also aware of folks crashing while in their stories. To help us organize and pass along your information, could you guys please answer:

> >

> > If you have "error InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036" what server group are you playing in? (Ie: NA, EU, China)

> > If you have a different error, are you getting an error message and what is it?

Getting the instanceCreate failed on EU Whiteside Ridge second instance!

> For those who disconnected with an error 7, and then the client closed with a network error and cannot relog on that character:

> If you log in on a different character and then back on the character you want to play - you may be able to get in.

>

> Thank you to everyone has been providing information to answer my last post!

>

> > We're still working on the "error InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036" issue. However, we are also aware of folks crashing while in their stories. To help us organize and pass along your information, could you guys please answer:

> >

> > If you have "error InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036" what server group are you playing in? (Ie: NA, EU, China)

> > If you have a different error, are you getting an error message and what is it?

About Error Code 7: It is not necessary to change the character because entering with same character again is possible because client crashes and i have to login again (login dialog of gw2) after this the game works until i try to enter any instance of PoF

EU, Gunnars Hold...well after a night of frustration, multiple infinite loads and multiple 1036 error codes, never did get to the new maps, barely got into the Kiel prologue, but at least I know when I get back on Monday, I have a new game to look forward to, or more of the same, yes, that's my weekend setup perfectly....Thanks