Idea of the day: Pulling up pants.

**Good day fellow Tyrians.**

>I tend to get a lot brimming in my head that would be interesting to see in Guildwars 2, mostly to do with changing core specializations, or to do with other core-game mechanics or designs. Perhaps treat these ideas as going around to the creative end of Arenanet whilst banging a flint and steel together hoping for a spontaneous spark. Guildwas 2 is by far my favorite mmo, but that's why I tend to think about it quite a bit.

One of my biggest grievances about the wardrobe currently is that there's so many leg armors in the game that don't actually come up to the light/medium/heavy armor waist-lines, making many of the leg armors in the game not really usable with the vast majority of the tops. These leggings always leave most of the chest armors in the game cutting off at an abrupt point. I find that actual armor clipping in the game isn't so bad because you can color two or more pieces of an armor set the same color, and they'll usually blend together without issue. I am aware that armor design and 3d modeling is quite a bit more to deal with than number tweaking or skill-design, and this sort of thing is probably at the bottom of Arenanet's to-do list just below 're-implement season 1'. Still, tossing absurd ideas out there is the goal of my 'ideas of the day', and frankly I would prefer an update to the older armor sets before seeing more new wacky armor designs like the bounty hunter armor in PoF, and the bladed armor in HoT.

**Those leg pieces that sit quite a bit lower on the hips than what the average armor set is designed for can be hard to look good and work with.**