Suggestions for poses and unlocks

I like using Sylvari and Charr but its sad that Charr can't walk up straight like the Charr magic users from Guild Wars and male Sylvari have their heads always low which makes it difficult to take screenshots or testing out new cloths, so having new poses to use like outfits or skins would be a good way to correct that and even making more cash for Anet since it could be sold on the Gem Store, of course this idea would be for all playable races and not just Sylvari and Charr.

I would also like to mention the idea of being able to unlock all weapons on all core classes where when using an elite spec the specialized weapon skills would change the normal skills to it. That way all core classes would have all weapons with unique skills for each and elite specs would still be able to have specialized weapons with skills that would take place over on the respective weapon. How would this be unlocked? Either by expansion, buying from Gem Store, unlocking with Hero Points or Spirit Shards after level 80 on each character, any of these would work well.

This is all I have for now. I hope someone finds it interesting at least.