[EU][PvE] Hound of Abaddon [HoA] Looking for active friends! 18+ :)

Frenzy.7391

????? ??

We are a growing English speaking social discord community-based in the EU that mainly play Guild Wars 2, doing PvE content. If you're looking for non-elitist, chill and casual community then check us out! We’re looking for socially active players who are willing to hang out with us on voice or partake in random chatter with quirky and fun personalities that have a wacky sense of humour! We want our community to thrive and be a place where members would enjoy each other’s company!

We encourage you to take initiative, to organize events (whether spontaneous or planned), to hop on to voice or even use the text channels available, to socialize with others :)

You do not have to be an Officer or have a high rank in order to do any of these things.

If you want to organize something that requires more planning or assistance from Officers, feel free to message us and we'll help you to the best of our abilities :)

Lastly, the idea behind Hound of Abaddon is to have someone to play with, regardless of what you feel like playing :)

??? ?????????

Our community has first and foremost focused on building a friendly social community; that being said we welcome all skill level whether you just bought the game, a returnee or a veteran player!

???? ?? ?????

★ Advice and help with gear progression - just ask us questions, someone with the knowledge will always respond :)

★ Running along grouped contents with fellow guildmates that include meta events, world boss train, dungeons and fractals.

★ Active guild members on discord or in the game!

??? ?????????

We strive to be a multigame community, however, it wasn't as easy to implement. Instead, we will grow into other games slowly to ensure activity remains high in every game. Currently, we're only active in Guild Wars 2, we also have a Minecraft server!

We also have a guild website https://www.houndofabaddon.com/

????? ??????????

★ Training Raids every Monday @ 18:30 UTC.

★ Training Raids every Wednesday @ 18:30 UTC.

★ Guild PvP Missions every Thursday @ 18:00 UTC.

★ Guild PvE Missions every Sunday @ 18:00 UTC.

????? ????

★ Age group: Most of us are between 20-30 years old

★ Guild Hall Level 66. We have The Lost Precipice guildhall.

★ As of this post, we have around 40 members.

★ Rank progression in the guild depends entirely on your activity contribution and participation to the guild.

??????? ??

If you're interested in joining, please join us on Discord https://discord.gg/ajyenHz

>! Trying to see if I can add keywords to the post for it to be picked up by google searches

>! guild wars 2 eu social guild , guild wars 2 eu casual guild , guild wars 2 eu training raids , guild wars 2 eu raids

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

So since my last post, the guild has grown to around 50 members :3

We've actively been doing all guild missions on Monday when they refresh, and trying to do reruns on Sunday for those who still need the rewards.

We're also in the process of starting daily fractals, doing around 4-5 fractals, starting on whatever the lowest level is in the group in order to get everyone on a higher level.

Our current focus is getting players on a higher fractal tier in order for us to do Raids at some point.

As for the site, I'm currently working on finishing up the forum and hope I hope to have that up soon.

• 4 weeks later...

For those seeing this post, I can't edit the title. And the title reflects what I wanted the guild to be. However due to very little interest in PvP currently. We are just a PvE guild. I think once we get to the point where we are more established. We'd probably look at PvP again. Alternatively if we have enough interest for in guild people can group up and go on a killing spree. :3

• 3 months later...

As with all things the guild died. Players became less active. New content for other games released. Real Life took over and the guild became very quiet, having 2-3 members online at most during peak hours. It didn't help that the members that we had previously weren't a fan of communication, so even though they wanted to Fractals or a Dungeon they would never ask in guild to possibly spark interest or a guild run. Instead everyone just drifted off. It gave me some time to work on the site ^^, I feel like it's nearly there now, still on beta though.

I also spoke to others, who had previously lead guilds to get their opinions and advice on how to lead a successful guild. My motivation and spark has been re-lit and I don't ever plan on giving up on this guild. So with that said, we are once again an active guild (we're still small, and possibly more active now than we were previously). Our current goal is still exclusively PvE Content, trying to do Fractals Daily, Dungeons whenever someone feels like it and Guild Missions to be scheduled when we have the most active users online. So if my initial post still peaks your interest, give me a shout on Frenzy.7391 or post a message here and I'll get back to as soon as possible :)

So someone messaged me today, not being sure if he'd be allowed to join seeing as he was a returning player, that hasn't experienced much of the game. So with that I'm creating another this post. All players are welcome to join, veterans and new players a like regardless of your skill level. Since I've gotten the guild back on track we have done Fractals 3 times that we started on the first level with a guildy never having done Fractals before. My current Fractal Level is 17, I have yet to complete all dungeons and I have not touched raids yet.

So if this changes your mind and you'd like to join or have any question regarding the guild, give me a shout :)

So a few our members got together and did the first boss Spirit Vale :D ~ We plan on doing more tonight however we're short a few core members (Druids / Chrono) so if you'd like to give us a whirl, contact me in game or post a message here :3

Side note: This was the first time in a raid for a lot of us.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bumping for Abaddon's sake.

And because things are moving forward, we're busy getting players geared in guild to attempt raids (Granted we're all noob with little to no XP).

I think the last few things we're trying to get are Chronomancers and Druids (No surprise there, right?)