Hacked

So few months ago i changed my phone number and i asked for the company to disconnect my phone authentication and they did.Now 1 week ago i tried to log in and it wanted me to type a code from my mobile authentication,but i haven't connected any phone with my account and i asked help from the company.Yesterday they answered me and took my account back and when i joined into my characters i saw all items destroyed+equipment+all bank+gold,laurels(over500g) and i texted a GM but he said he can not do anything to return any items.What am i supposed to do?

It's indeed a GM .He told me this : Thank you for getting back to us. I took a look at the account, and was unable to see any sign of compromise. Since we do not see any sign of compromise on the account, we will be unable to restore any missing items or gold. So i lost everything?

> @"ionpaok.6198" said:

> What do you mean by escalated?

Escalated = forwarded to a higher instance (i.e., a senior support staff member)

> @"ionpaok.6198" said:

> How can i do that?

Just kindly ask the support.

1. By the way, by "texted" you meant contacted via support website? Because that is the only method, anything else would be a scam.

2. Why didn't you remove the old phone number from your acount manually yourself before switching to a new number?

I seriously feel your pain. I was hacked so bad in Everquest 2. They deleted everything on my toons (all BoP raid gear that was only worth a plat at a vendor...), took my plat, and left me naked, and pissed. I really hope they can give you some resolution.

pretty sure ANET are able to roll your account back.. I seem to remember it being advised they will do this on a one time only basis.. if the account was indeed compromised.

Seems strange your account has been emptied yet the GM seems sure there was nothing untowards.. I suggest getting your ticket escalated, like others have said.

Gaile.. any pearls of wisdom on this would be useful.. surely even you must think this a little bit odd.