New FFA Arena - What were they thinking?

> @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > @"Vagrant.7206" said:

> > I haven't spent much time in it, but I can tell that it's way better. The previous version was crowded and no fun to deal with ranged classes at all. The only thing I'd recommend they change is making it so that people standing on top of the pillars are considered in the arena too.

>

> So Rangers can pew pew Warriors or any class not packing range?

Sure. At least then we could knock the trolls down/pull them off.

> @"Bloadsoaked.6792" said:

> 1) The new arena is a little less than twice the size of the old one, thats good - still it gets too crowded. Larger pls!

> 2) You put obstacles in it - bad implementation! Do 4 intact columns in the mid where it is relatively clear if you hit a shot or not. The other ramps, tree bits and stones - thats all unnecessary and makes the experience bad. Problems with teleports, evades, attacks, timing.

> 3) GG DE - now the trolls have got the present of the year: a cliff that kills you. guardian, warrior, ele ... like everyone can push u off the cliff to end a fight or to troll. WHY is there a cliff - why?

> 4) still safe spots.

>

> i can see few improvements. fixing the ones above would be nice. thx , have fun

>

Yeah, how dare A-net implement something purely for fun while you wait in que that has anything but a flat surface, shame on them.

> @"Vagrant.7206" said:

> > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > @"Vagrant.7206" said:

> > > I haven't spent much time in it, but I can tell that it's way better. The previous version was crowded and no fun to deal with ranged classes at all. The only thing I'd recommend they change is making it so that people standing on top of the pillars are considered in the arena too.

> >

> > So Rangers can pew pew Warriors or any class not packing range?

>

> Sure. At least then we could knock the trolls down/pull them off.

I don't get how having fun is trolling?

I personally like the random elements of those pillars and the people on them... Either you're healing people or being healed, just like a normal PvP match.

If anyone trolls that arena, it's the people who stand in a group that complain when you AoE bomb them...