Guild Wars 1 Accessibility (Sales or Promotions)

> @"Mike Silbowitz.1827" said:

> An all inclusive GW1 offering? What an interesting idea...

You should just bundle all of them together, the four games plus the mission pack, and only sell that one. It's an old game, so I'd say 20€ is a good compromise.

Then update all existing accounts to the full bundle, and put all the microtransaction options like the outfits and hero slots ingame in a new vendor, using this opportunity to create new sinks for cheap materials.

> @"Mike Silbowitz.1827" said:

> An all inclusive GW1 offering? What an interesting idea...

For Anet not to think of this before shows a lack of knowledge of where they were going. It should of been offered in-game at the beginning of GW2 for those that wanted to learn or get rewards for GW2. Just saying.....

Guild Wars Complete Collection(includes the 3 games and eotn), you can currently buy it under 30 euros/dollars in a store which I'm not gonna name but you can find it in the Guild Wars 1 sub reddit.

For the official gw store I hope we get a complete pack and drops in prices of the in-game purchases.

I can only support the idea of a discount, complete bundle discount or even selling GW1 in the GW2 gemstore. I would love to buy it for a cheaper price however right now it's just a bit too much considering the age.

In that sense @ whoever is responsible for the prices, please consider one of the 3 options :).