This is pretty messed up....

HaluzCZ.2617

Playing it pretty fast and loose with the word "literally" ... I just played for about 90 minutes without interruption. Haven't had a single issues since launch. :/

Sorry you are having trouble, but you gotta keep perspective. You are one of thousands (probably hundreds of thousands). Most aren't having trouble, which makes it harder for Anet to track down and kill issues. Hang in there. You've got 2 years to enjoy this content. :D

> @pah.4931 said:

> Playing it pretty fast and loose with the word "literally" ... I just played for about 90 minutes without interruption. Haven't had a single issues since launch. :/

>

> Sorry you are having trouble, but you gotta keep perspective. You are one of thousands (probably hundreds of thousands). Most aren't having trouble, which makes it harder for Anet to track down and kill issues. Hang in there. You've got 2 years to enjoy this content. :D

Then you're probably on an NA server. For some reason the EU servers have been having a lot more stability issues than the NA ones with this launch. And if these issues go on for too long without improvement, getting some form of compensation wouldn't be out of the question. I don't think we've crossed that point yet.

Sorry, but half of my guild cannot even login. I am sitting here with my friends and neither of us can play. If only some of content were unavaiable, or HoT and Core would be playable...okay....but thousands of people on EU servers cannot play right now.... and the worst thing is that I cannot find any explanation, or reply or anything from Anet....They released a new patch right now....okay.....but it didn´t fix Eu server problem :/

I am too having a lot of problems (EU) like too many disconnects, unable to log into the game (while authentication seems fine), unable to enter game content like fractals, WvW, etc. Didn't have the courage to start the PoF story but there are many guildies encountering issues as well. So yes there a lot of problems still and some short of compensation would be fair.

PS - as I write this I am unable to enter the game (4 consecutive failed attempts)

> @fungihoujo.8476 said:

> An mmo with xpac launch issues? This is like complaining that after rain there's puddles on the ground. Sure, an effective drainage system should eliminate that, but nothing's perfect and after a few days the problem's gone.

If it was free people would still complain.

However when money is involved.. people have a much higher entitled reaction.

> @Gambino.2109 said:

> > @fungihoujo.8476 said:

> > An mmo with xpac launch issues? This is like complaining that after rain there's puddles on the ground. Sure, an effective drainage system should eliminate that, but nothing's perfect and after a few days the problem's gone.

>

> If it was free people would still complain.

>

> However when money is involved.. people have a much higher entitled reaction.

and rightfully so. these people coming in here talking about how its standard for MMOs to be the worst product delivery on the internet are the real bane of progress.

> @HaluzCZ.2617 said:

> I hope we will get some kind of compensation for this ridiculous launch....I love GW2, I understand there can be bugs and issues first days after launch.....but GW2 is now literally unplayable....and I´m getting really tired of it. (Aurora Glade EU)

I just had the game crash so hard that GW2 went into a special window for data-repair mode. Never seen this before... No idea how long this is going to take to finish.