I don't see a topic with her name in it, so I'll bring her up.

Could y'all either tell us what happened to her?

OR

Could you tell us what was planned for her, had Utopia come about? (I figure that could be different enough from what might be revealed about her in GW2, to actually get an answer ^_^ )

> @"videoboy.4162" said:

> Could you tell us what was planned for her, had Utopia come about? (I figure that could be different enough from what might be revealed about her in GW2, to actually get an answer ^_^ )

I don't remember her having any "cliffhanger" after Prophecies, so I doubt she'd figure anything more in Utopia than any other random NPC we've interacted with.

There *were* story hooks planted in the Beyond storylines, and since they at some point mentioned they wanted to make the founding of Ebonhawke for Beyond I figure her story would have come up there.

> @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > @"videoboy.4162" said:

> > Could you tell us what was planned for her, had Utopia come about? (I figure that could be different enough from what might be revealed about her in GW2, to actually get an answer ^_^ )

>

> I don't remember her having any "cliffhanger" after Prophecies, so I doubt she'd figure anything more in Utopia than any other random NPC we've interacted with.

>

> There *were* story hooks planted in the Beyond storylines, and since they at some point mentioned they wanted to make the founding of Ebonhawke for Beyond I figure her story would have come up there.

Unless I'm confusing her with someone else, she just vanished after going to visit the King and nothing else was said about her.

Edit: I had the right name, she's reported missing after going to seek help from King Adelbern and we're never told what happened to her.

"After struggling for a while to obtain said help, she is reported missing, her last known location being Old Ascalon."

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Evennia

> @"videoboy.4162" said:

> > @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > > @"videoboy.4162" said:

> > > Could you tell us what was planned for her, had Utopia come about? (I figure that could be different enough from what might be revealed about her in GW2, to actually get an answer ^_^ )

> >

> > I don't remember her having any "cliffhanger" after Prophecies, so I doubt she'd figure anything more in Utopia than any other random NPC we've interacted with.

> >

> > There *were* story hooks planted in the Beyond storylines, and since they at some point mentioned they wanted to make the founding of Ebonhawke for Beyond I figure her story would have come up there.

>

> Unless I'm confusing her with someone else, she just vanished after going to visit the King and nothing else was said about her.

>

> Edit: I had the right name, she's reported missing after going to seek help from King Adelbern and we're never told what happened to her.

>

> "After struggling for a while to obtain said help, she is reported missing, her last known location being Old Ascalon."

>

> https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Evennia

Yeah, and that's part of GW:Beyond, post-EotN story, so years after Utopia was canceled.