Ellutherius Wintergust Is Bugged?

Me and a friend waited at the bounty board for more than an hour for this bounty's contract to spawn, but it just wouldn't. I'm not sure if the bounty itself is bugged because i've read a post regarding this bounty, that said everything was fixed (pretty recently too). Is it bugged again or should i keep waiting?

> @"AntonyGW.6103" said:

> > How you worded your post makes it seem you’re waiting where he spawns.

> Sorry i rephrased it. I meant the contract itself wasn't spawning.

The Wiki states it doesn’t have a 30/60 min respawn, but is totally random. Whether intentional or not, who knows. I’d also like it to conform to other bounty contracts respawn windows.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Throwing in my post as well. I can't do it at reset due to the need to be with my guild for reset activities, so I have to do it during other times and it's not respawning. I was awake at 4am and NOTHING! I waited over and hour and nothing. Waiting here during the day and nothing. If it was meant to only be run once a day, that is an AWFUL design decision. There are people looking to kill it for the collection and they can't. Normally I'm very supportive of ArenaNet, but this is ridiculous. Some of their decisions make no sense whatsoever. They give you a collection you can't complete if you aren't there at the right time every single day.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...