Anyone found this armor set in game yet?

Alyn.5964

I've been trying to find the Bounty Hunter set, and Researcher Elisa on the cliff above the Temple of Kormir only sells the recipe for the gloves :(, I've spent most of my time in-game doing bounty hunts, and never gotten 1 drop of it D:, I am fairly certain the set the OP is referring to is going to be the Funerary set, though.

> @Shanna.4762 said:

> I've been trying to find the Bounty Hunter set, and Researcher Elisa on the cliff above the Temple of Kormir only sells the recipe for the gloves :(, I've spent most of my time in-game doing bounty hunts, and never gotten 1 drop of it D:, I am fairly certain the set the OP is referring to is going to be the Funerary set, though.

Elisa moves around to different maps each week. I think she probably sells different recipes each day.

It is, there are 6 collections once you get a Book of Awakening to Light from event chests in Crystal Oasis as far as I know, this opens up 6 collections where special events have to be completed, items farmed and mobs killed etc etc One of which for example involved mapping 100% of all PoF areas.

I can confirm it is Funerary armor.

> @"Boogiepop Void.6473" said:

> > @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> > Ah, are you guys talking about the "Walk the Land" Collection? If so, the Primeval Steward offers an item that will help!

>

> Where is the Primeval Steward? I go to the location the book tells me to but nobody is there. Is he failing to spawn?

Did you try the that The Primeval Fortress in the area you get the springer?

> @"Boogiepop Void.6473" said:

> > @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> > Ah, are you guys talking about the "Walk the Land" Collection? If so, the Primeval Steward offers an item that will help!

>

> Where is the Primeval Steward? I go to the location the book tells me to but nobody is there. Is he failing to spawn?

Check out the link in post #3.