My Guild Anniversary. Ty Anet

Today my guild celebrates it's 2nd anniversary of being a Active GW2 guild. And I must say its been a challenge, but a worthwhile one. And I just want to encourage any new and upcoming Guilds, to never lose hope and keep at it. It's gonna be rough and feels like a full time jobs 24/7, but it's fun and the joy of being able to help other players is amazing. So have fun and ty Anet for this awesome game and community for it has given me new friends and new insight in being a leader

> @"Rojay.1726" said:

> Today my guild celebrates it's 2nd anniversary of being a Active GW2 guild. And I must say its been a challenge, but a worthwhile one. And I just want to encourage any new and upcoming Guilds, to never lose hope and keep at it. It's gonna be rough and feels like a full time jobs 24/7, but it's fun and the joy of being able to help other players is amazing. So have fun and ty Anet for this awesome game and community for it has given me new friends and new insight in being a leader

Congratulations. ?????

I really wish they did give Guild Leaders gift lol. And I'm with you, It would be nice to see some improvements to functions of Guild. New Missions and such. I've always liked a idea of having a in game recruiting board i n the major cities