Join SBI Fight Server!

> @"swellercross.3974" said:

> My Prediction finally is happening now ,BG is gona get stomped by every server they faced , and all servers will be balanced once BG de stacked and become a normal server ,many parents will be happy cause BG kids always on 24/7 now there sons and daughters will enjoy real life .

Yes we got stomped this week. No shame loosing to an alliance of four servers. It actually makes me feel honored that it took that many to take us down. We only went to T2 we didn't die. As for the comment about BG kids, we do have real lives. I am a veteran who served in the Army. I have a daughter, grandson, and a nephew who play GW2, they have full time jobs, go to collage, and other responsibilities and manage to play GW2. BG is mostly adult men and women, who live in the real world. We are a diverse population including Veterans, active duty service members, college students, parents, grandparents but most of all we are PEOPLE who like to play GW2. Some of us have more time to play then others. I cant wait for reset, I will be there, will you?

> @"swellercross.3974" said:

> My Prediction finally is happening now ,BG is gona get stomped by every server they faced , and all servers will be balanced once BG de stacked and become a normal server ,many parents will be happy cause BG kids always on 24/7 now there sons and daughters will enjoy real life .

Wouldn't count on it Mal is the only one who cares enough to do what he's doing anymore.

> @"Israel.7056" said:

> > @"swellercross.3974" said:

> > My Prediction finally is happening now ,BG is gona get stomped by every server they faced , and all servers will be balanced once BG de stacked and become a normal server ,many parents will be happy cause BG kids always on 24/7 now there sons and daughters will enjoy real life .

>

> Wouldn't count on it Mal is the only one who cares enough to do what he's doing anymore.

This.

Member caring about servers? I member caring

> @"Artaz.3819" said:

> Let's see how far and how bad SBI K/D ratio goes this next week then without BG falling down? SBI will actually have to fight JQ as oppose to holding her nuts and coming in ... 2nd ... again

SBI had the best KDR on reset despite SF and Kek alt accounts rolling zergs in their BL (seriously fighting an SF blob is the worst).

• 4 weeks later...

So, is SBI a good server?

My definition of a good server is one with active wvw community, has good commanders and not guild-centred / rude ones (the main reason why I am leaving present server), and also scouts, roamers friendly. It does not matter if the server is in T1, T2, T3...

I am considering FA or SBI, but more lean towards SBI because my wvw guild is in BP : P

edit: corrections

SBI would love to have you man> @"Mil.3562" said:

> So, is SBI a good server?

>

> My definition of a good server is one with active wvw community, has good commanders and not guild-centred / rude ones (the main reason why I am leaving present server), and also scouts, roamers friendly. It does not matter if the server is in T1, T2, T3...

>

> I am considering FA or SBI, but more lean towards SBI because my wvw guild is in BP : P

>

> edit: corrections