Connection issue

Hello guys. I've faced with some issues. During the login on the screen does not appear the list of game news, instead I see "Visit GuildWars2.com for news and updates". But PLAY button works, I can play and everything OK, but Traiding post doesn't working - loading circle rotates few seconds and after that I got mesage: "net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT". Also I can't visit "guildwars2.com" (by any browser - chrome, opera, IE) - main paige and support page doesn't loading, ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT, only forums and wiki page loading well.

I tryed to use Browsec plugin for chrome and finally get site working. But problem with traiding post is still there. Somebody faced with similar? Could you help me?

Both :) Also, I've reinstalled Windows and reset router settings. Anyway, nothing has changed. Evereythig with this game is OK exept traiding post, news on login screen and official GW2 site main page. Looks like it's some blocking of game ports, or game IP.. but I dunno how it is possible that entire gameplay is fine while one part of them - triding post - doesn't :/