Charr and how Anet treats them aesthetically

> @"AzureShiron.7658" said:

> I'm glad to see that the charr are slowly getting things in the gem shop that look good on them. (And by good i mean they finally started adding a place for their tales, for the most part) but you still run in to the issue of the make over kit things looking terrible. Most of the charr make over looks are silly or outlandish or just very out there and its really disheartening. I see all these new hair styles and faces for the other races and than we get some smooshed in face, really silly and outlandish hair, and just over all trash. The armors in game still dont look as well as they could (and they still haven't fixed the cultural armor that for some reason clips and stretches on them even though it was designed for them).

>

> My question is this, will Anet actually start putting content out that looks good on charr, I get that not a lot of people play charr but im positive its for all the above reasons, nothing looks good on them. Cause let me tell ya im getting really disheartened each time i see other players walking around and than there i stand looking terrible.

I played the charr as a new player at the start of 2018 but yeah we do need good content for the charr but doing that require alot of work.