Disabling Ley-Line Tool has stopped Guild Hall Development

The disabling of the Ley-Line tool has halted our guild progression - we cannot expand the mine further -anyone has any news about when this will be re-enabled - TP has gone from 2 gold to 4 Gold overnight - and as a producer of Ley-Line tool, this has stopped me in my tracks

> @"gdamp.3214" said:

> The disabling of the Ley-Line tool has halted our guild progression - we cannot expand the mine further -anyone has any news about when this will be re-enabled - TP has gone from 2 gold to 4 Gold overnight - and as a producer of Ley-Line tool, this has stopped me in my tracks

I'm sure ANet are very well aware of that. Unfortunately, the bug is one that can eat a 200+ gold item, a gathering tool glyph, so they have to balance out which is worse.

The nasty part is that this is the first time they want to add the feature, as far as I know, that you can't just consume the thing socketed into an ingredient: the forge, crafting, etc, usually just eat them and they are gone forever, just as gathering tool glyphs were.

So, fixing it probably isn't as simple as it seems like it should be. Anyway, they know, and it'll get back as soon as practical.