Condi scourge Weapons

Crusic.6531

I have been trying to get F2 and F5 on cooldown with scepter. considering this is where the majority of my damage comes from. But I continuously am starved for life force. with the Axe I can get much more F2 and F5 up time. Is there some secret people are doing with scepter to get so much life force or am I supposed to always be starved for life force. cuz I though that is where all of our damage comes from. I would love some help on making scepter work.

Or is Axe an acceptable weapon choice cuz it gives so much more life force.

thanks for the help in advance!

> @"Warscythes.9307" said:

> You only use F5 on cd, only use f2 when you have enough lf.

> Scepter/torch is enough to sustain F5

This. When I need really heavy condition clear with F2, I'm always starved as well. It isn't optimal to do that if you can possibly avoid it. So, generally, this should be sufficient.

You can also consider adding a utility that generates life force, if you want; a number of them do, but it obviously isn't the highest possible DPS option.

Finally, if you want to run axe, go ahead. It definitely isn't the maximum DPS option, because you also lose the trait buff to conditions from holding a scepter, but if it works for you, do what you want, @"Crusic.6531"

> @"Hesacon.8735" said:

> Focus gives more life force than torch, but you'll lose condi damage, so that's a tradeoff.

>

> Signet of Undeath isn't as bad as people think it is. Necro DPS skills against a single target are kind of eh, so you can try swapping out one.

Shadow Fiend gives more life force over time than sig of undeath plus it deals damage. You're better off taking that instead.

> @"Lahmia.2193" said:

> > @"Hesacon.8735" said:

> > Focus gives more life force than torch, but you'll lose condi damage, so that's a tradeoff.

> >

> > Signet of Undeath isn't as bad as people think it is. Necro DPS skills against a single target are kind of eh, so you can try swapping out one.

>

> Shadow Fiend gives more life force over time than sig of undeath plus it deals damage. You're better off taking that instead.

Depends on the game mode, minions are a liability in spvp and wvw. They can also attack things that shouldn't be attacked in some niche situations like subject 6 (not that life force is an issue in that fight).

> @"Hesacon.8735" said:

> > @"Lahmia.2193" said:

> > > @"Hesacon.8735" said:

> > > Focus gives more life force than torch, but you'll lose condi damage, so that's a tradeoff.

> > >

> > > Signet of Undeath isn't as bad as people think it is. Necro DPS skills against a single target are kind of eh, so you can try swapping out one.

> >

> > Shadow Fiend gives more life force over time than sig of undeath plus it deals damage. You're better off taking that instead.

>

> Depends on the game mode, minions are a liability in spvp and wvw. They can also attack things that shouldn't be attacked in some niche situations like subject 6 (not that life force is an issue in that fight).

That is true, I made the mistake of assuming this was about pve (though life force gen is almost never a problem in wvw).