Upgrade to the skimmer

I've been messing with it for a while but I cant help but feel its rather slow.

All the other mounts have movement speed buffs except the skimmer, I love the steering on the thing, it's like drifting cars XD

What I'd love to have is keep the "heavy" style turning we have currently on normal land but boost its movement speed to be the same as if it was on water =)

Maybe even make it a ramp up mechanic where if you don't turn too sharply you keep your movement.

I think it would still be fairly balanced as any other mount has the huge leap, teleport, flying, and to some degree the bunny is normal speed but can scale so it can use shortcuts =P

Though maybe have a hop mechanic to build up speed would be fun, hitting space as you just touch the ground =)

> @"Quarktastic.1027" said:

> The skimmer gets a movement speed buff while it's floating over lava/water/quicksand etc. That's the skimmer's thing.

Yup

Rather than adding a ramp-up speed boost on land, I'd like smoother transition from water-speed to land-speed so a tiny little patch of land in shallow water (quite common in eastern Elon Riverland - *the* "skimmer zone") doesn't feel like stumbling.