"Validation code"-Why does not anyone answer my ticket?

I had a cell number registered to receive the validation codes, but this chip was canceled and I am not able to enter the game, because I changed my broadband and now gw2 is asking for validation code, but I can not receive because the operator cell phone canceled my chip ,and I want to remove this mobile number from my gw2 account, but I can not even enter my account on the site

I want to add that the cell number and it was disabled by the operator I would like to remove the validation code and cell nº from my acc and gw2, since I am changing broadband .

It's been more than a week and no one answers me and I'm going to change my broadband operator, but gw2 will not let me enter through this new connection, because it is sending validation code but the cell phone no longer exists.

my ticket requests:request (6935326: validation code)

(6939765: validation code)

just below this post, you can see a post with the title: "Ticket Response Times [MERGED]", i know support times are long, they are taking around 10 days, and posting the problem on the forums wont help you since ppl that read forums are not support, so we just have to wait, my ticket has been waiting for 7 days, so i feel your pain, but you could just have read the post about responce times instead of creating a new useless post.

> @"Nero.7602" said:

> posting the problem on the forums wont help you since ppl that read forums are not support, so we just have to wait

ANet do actually read the forums, and react to things like bug reports here. However, they only very rarely respond, and they never jump the queue for someone because of a forum post. So, yeah, it won't help get you a faster response.

> @"Jasonbdj.4021" said:

> When you do gain access, I would recommending using google authentication app, that way you could save the key somewhere secure if you ever have issues with your phone.

The problem is precisely this, the access is being sent to the cell number that no longer exists

> @"saint.1096" said:

> > @"Jasonbdj.4021" said:

> > When you do gain access, I would recommending using google authentication app, that way you could save the key somewhere secure if you ever have issues with your phone.

>

> The problem is precisely this, the access is being sent to the cell number that no longer exists

This system doesn't send any data so no cell number is needed. Its a stand alone authentication app, you can also download authentication software for windows.