[Suggestion] professor mews as decoration

Seeing how so many mini professor mews are in need of a good home, and many live in a tiny space in one inventory slot of the toon you use as a secondary bank, i wonder if it would be possible to make the mini professor mews a guild hall decoration.

it would work like this:

10 mini professor mews = 1 professor mew decoration

25 mini professor mews = 1 mister mittens decoration

50 mini professor mews = 1 baron von scrufflebutt decoration

75 mini professor mews = 1 snuggles decoration

100 mini professor mews = 1 old tom decoration

or if the amount of mews per decoration is too high or too low, adjust accordingly :D

> @"casualkenny.9817" said:

> And to home instance, mebbe, to snowball fight with the cats?

Like the Profession cats, just instead of the pounce skill it would be throw snowballs? Or like the Catmander Cats with old tom as the lead?

> @"Oni.4912" said:

> > @"casualkenny.9817" said:

> > And to home instance, mebbe, to snowball fight with the cats?

>

> Like the Profession cats, just instead of the pounce skill it would be throw snowballs? Or like the Catmander Cats with old tom as the lead?

>

oh there's another bunch of cats that pick up and throw a snowball at each other. you can even pick up their snowball too. i only have 2 of them tho, so i don't know if more snowballs will spawn with the number of cats.... and i can't hit them...

> Seeing how so many mini professor mews are in need of a good home, and many live in a tiny space in one inventory slot of the toon you use as a secondary bank, i wonder if it would be possible to make the mini professor mews a guild hall decoration.

THIS^ All this!

• 3 weeks later...

> @"kitcat.4172" said:

>

> > Seeing how so many mini professor mews are in need of a good home, and many live in a tiny space in one inventory slot of the toon you use as a secondary bank, i wonder if it would be possible to make the mini professor mews a guild hall decoration.

>

>

> THIS^ All this!

let's make this happen!!