Rotating camera with mouse

It seems that when i hold the RMB to rotate the camera view, looks like the clicking isnt holding wich makes the camera stop the rotation and the cursor appears again.

I want to know if anyone else have the same problem and if you (devs) are already aware of this issue?

ps: individual clicks working fine, just not when im holding the button to rotate the camera.

I have not been very active for a while in the game, and started playing extensively again at the weekend for PoF and I had the very same problem. Thinking it must be mouse related - though I had not got any problem with tme mouse before - I cleaned the mouse, but it did not make it any better. However, the issue seemed to get resolved later, or maybe I had got used to playing GW2 again, I don't know.

• 1 month later...

the same happens with me, like minutes ago when i was doing the griffon race challenge at crystal oasis everytime i clicked on "reset" to try again the camera doesnt aim to the 1st checkpoint so you must rotate fast with RMB and guess what? for like 0.5 sec or maybe less i couldn't rotate the camera and i tried till i got the gold medal, everytime the RMB had some problems the click seems to freeze for less than one sec.

that happened a lot with my old micro$oft wireless mobile mouse 4000 and it was the RMB for sure, then i switched to my current uhh some big wired microsfot mouse 4500 or something, everything fine for years till this week when i noticed this problem again but it's worse coz sometimes not even the game cursor moves so now its the RMB and the uhh light? the blue tracking light or something idk.

So...

1- both are broken and i need a new mouse (suggestions? something cheap and reliable)

2- my new mousepad is the problem which is black, totally black.

anyway gonna try with some old M$ mice i have somewhere and then without the black mousepad.