Magic Carpet glider

So when the Magic Carpet toy came out I bought it. And some time ago they made a glider with the exact same skin... While they gave the Feathers Wings gliders to those who bought the backpeices, people who bought the Magic Carpet didn't get the Magic Carpet glider. I would be annoyed, but okay, if the same treatment was given to everyone. But why should the backpeice give the glider for free, but not the toy?

> @"ROMANG.1903" said:

> So when the Magic Carpet toy came out I bought it. And some time ago they made a glider with the exact same skin... While they gave the Feathers Wings gliders to those who bought the backpeices, people who bought the Magic Carpet didn't get the Magic Carpet glider. I would be annoyed, but okay, if the same treatment was given to everyone. But why should the backpeice give the glider for free, but not the toy?

Same with the broom.

> @"SlippyCheeze.5483" said:

> My "wishlist" is that the electromagnetic ascender travel item, and the broom travel item, become some sort of mount-like skin deal that I can use on the, like, raptor or griffon.

The magic carpet sur would fit the skimmer