So i have deleted all my characters, but i can't transfer [RESOLVED]

Smait.4987

So i deleted my only lvl 80 char and my 2nd char wich was lvl 20.

Someone told me i can transfer for free if i delete all my characters.

I'm on a NA Server atm and i wanted to move to a EU Server since i live in EU, but it doesn't allow me to transfer unless i pay gems for it :(

Are you trying to transfer to a server that is less than Full? One can't transfer to Full servers, no matter the method. Also, transfer can only happen after 7 days (from account creation or last transfer).

Just hitting on the bases. =)

Be aware, the EU data centers are having some issues currently, so it could be that, as well.

> @Inoki.6048 said:

> > @DarkEmiLupus.2876 said:

> > I made tickets and reports of this problem. Anyone got their demo characters deleted by a gm or mod??

>

> nope, but they are preparing new avatars for the forums.......

different teams, different devs, the people working on the forums do not, in any way, shape or form, affect the work going on in support, nor would they affect the deletion of demo characters. It's like asking a voice actor to create 3D models, they have completely different jobs and spheres of influence.

There aren't forum moderators or gms that listen to the comunity players? I meant what is the purpose of forum then if we aren't listened. I know there are so much threads on forums but we are in the account & technical support, they should priorize this forum section. If I work for the forum I guess I should spend all my work time seeing thru threads and tell to my boss or bosses daily or weekly the threads i've seen in order to them put to work the devs to solve the technical problems. Dunno if never worked in a game company...

> @JustTrogdor.7892 said:

> Maybe they have a reason for not doing so.

what could be the reason to leave paying customers hanging for nearly two months so they cannot play apart from having them pay for something that they promised would be free (deleting your active characters so you can transfer).

> @Inoki.6048 said:

> > @JustTrogdor.7892 said:

> > Maybe they have a reason for not doing so.

> what could be the reason to leave paying customers hanging for nearly two months so they cannot play apart from having them pay for something that they promised would be free (deleting your active characters so you can transfer).

>

I was just throwing that out there. I have no idea what a reason could be for not clearing them by now but perhaps one exists for some reason we are not aware of. I do find it a bit troubling that Anet has yet to comment on this. I would like to think they are aware of the issue by now.

They should finally remove those bloody Beta toons so people can transfer freely if they have no active characters. It seems to me like they do not want to do it so ppl pay and eventually we might witness something like "the free transfer option has been removed".

Also, if your issue has been resolved please change your topic by adding a [RESOLVED] tag in the title.