Suggestion: Additional Filters in the trade post

I think the trade post would benefit from some "fashion wars" focused filters.

I'm thinking of a skin/dye/mini locked. It would allow players shopping in the trade post to only see dyes or skins or mini's they have not unlocked yet. It would be of big benefit to players who are looking to change their look, but may not know everything that's out there (and in their budget). It could also help those looking to start collections or just fill up the wardrobe/mini section of their hero panel. Not sure what's involved on the back-end to do this one, but from the client perspective it seems kind of simple and would benefit everyone.

And a mini-suggestion. A gem store item for in-game social gatherings would be nice - like a campfire, picnic blanket, lawn chairs - something like that. No boosts, just something to look at. There's usually a fair amount of people waiting for events to start - some like Teq start organizing really early. People take that time to catch up with each other. It'd be a nice addition to have a campfire to sit around, or a picnic to sit at.

Hope this is ok to post here - I didn't see a suggestions subforum. And I got the impression this wasn't the right fit for the API sub-forum.