The PoF Left-Click & Right Click for Achievements

Dear Arenanet employes,

the general idea of giving more overview for achievement, that they now open a window with the corresponding achievement category when you click on them is a quite good idea.

**BUT!**

It was a REALLY bad idea to place the context click on the Left Mouse Button, since veteran players who already play this game for about 5 years have used to "get rid" of the window asap by leftclicking it and wont get used to it so fast I'd dare to say.

**An example** that happend to me recently: I played PvP and got the "Kill 3 Players"-Daily Achievement. Now, I know what I've done and in the heat of the battle, I like my screen as clean as possible, so I wanted to click the message away, like I was always used to with a quick left click. What it did: Opened the Daily menu, to show me again what I've done, and of course that blink of a second where I could'nt see anything was enough for the opponent team to take advantage.

There may certainly be other examples, where this could become really critical.

**Here's my idea how to very easy fix that problem**:

Just switch the functionality of left & right mouse buttons for this action, Left Click would still let the message dissapear to nirvana, and a Right Click would then give more intel, for those who want it.

Since, windows also opens a context menu only with the RMB, not the LMB, right?

Thanks for consider this in advance.