What's happened to Maguuma?

misterman.1530

> @"Lobsters.3869" said:

> Other server let us know when u want to fight though, we stomp u like cabbage with mortars, trebs, catas etc etc you name it. And once we have you down to about half our numbers then we will come running out.

FTFY

That has been my experience with mag other then some open field fights with KEK.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't even know how bored kek gets, they kill everything in their path for a night and log off for the week. They're also an example of a group that stays on a bl for fights for as long as possible not run away after 1 wipe. They also run tagless as they don't want people on them, not that they'll say it in chat, but I tend to not follow them and let them do their thing.

> @"Aiga.3075" said:

> > @"Lobsters.3869" said:

>

> > Other server let us know when u want to fight though, we stomp u like cabbage with mortars, trebs, catas etc etc you name it. And once we have you down to about half our numbers then we will come running out.

>

>

> FTFY

>

> That has been my experience with mag other then some open field fights with KEK.

^ He's right you know, kek gets most of mags kills for the week, then mag goes fishing for roamer kills on smc canons rest of the week, and also manage to limit our deaths while hiding in smc.

TY KEK!

P.S When you guys kill lobster in his golem, please, be respectful, and siege bury him with a golem.

> @"MadBomber.3719" said:

> > @"Raven.1524" said:

> > > @"misterman.1530" said:

> > > Not a matchup thread, just a simple question: what happened? Was there an exodus? People left the server?

> >

> > They are not a blob anymore and have no skills as a server to win fights without a big group :3 (grabs popcorn for angry comments incoming)

>

> lol and what amazingly skilled server do you come from?

Skilled? Lol, I'm from SBI we are just a bunch of drunken people screaming and laughing on teamspeak.

> @"Raven.1524" said:

> > @"MadBomber.3719" said:

> > > @"Raven.1524" said:

> > > > @"misterman.1530" said:

> > > > Not a matchup thread, just a simple question: what happened? Was there an exodus? People left the server?

> > >

> > > They are not a blob anymore and have no skills as a server to win fights without a big group :3 (grabs popcorn for angry comments incoming)

> >

> > lol and what amazingly skilled server do you come from?

>

> Skilled? Lol, I'm from SBI we are just a bunch of drunken people screaming and laughing on teamspeak.

youre from SBI and talking about another server having no skills to win fights without a big group? lol ok

funny cause last time we were matched up with SBI and your kaineig alliance you all couldnt even get a positive KD against our dying server

> @"Shagaliscious.6281" said:

> But you aren't going to an empty place to fight a door if you go to defend something outside of EBG. The issue I notice when fighting Mag is no one bothers to leave EBG to defend a keep on any alpine BL. I've seen groups of 10 flip T3 keeps from Mag and like 5 people show up to defend, when you had a map queue in EBG. Going to defend a structure results in a fight most of the time, and since you are defending, you don't have to worry about fighting in siege for hours.

Alright so this has been my usual experience with this, so like 9 times out of 10: port to homebl, run to keep, one push ten ppt havoc players once or maybe twice, they retreat back into their spawn tower with acs, spend 30 minutes to an hour requeueing for EBG.

10 times out of 10 I know the entire time the keep will be lost once everyone goes to bed anyways, so why bother?

> @"Israel.7056" said:

> > @"Shagaliscious.6281" said:

> > But you aren't going to an empty place to fight a door if you go to defend something outside of EBG. The issue I notice when fighting Mag is no one bothers to leave EBG to defend a keep on any alpine BL. I've seen groups of 10 flip T3 keeps from Mag and like 5 people show up to defend, when you had a map queue in EBG. Going to defend a structure results in a fight most of the time, and since you are defending, you don't have to worry about fighting in siege for hours.

>

> Alright so this has been my usual experience with this, so like 9 times out of 10: port to homebl, run to keep, one push ten ppt havoc players once or maybe twice, they retreat back into their spawn tower with acs, spend 30 minutes to an hour requeueing for EBG.

>

> 10 times out of 10 I know the entire time the keep will be lost once everyone goes to bed anyways, so why bother?

For the fight? And so what if it's like 20+ people that would make for a good fight that wouldn't get 1 pushed? Would you go then? And why bother with any of it, even EBG if you are just gonna lose it? Why not just go to PVP where you get fights, and don't have to worry about losing stuff when you aren't playing?